do u know this tune? 1k points for u..if u do!

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by vini, Jul 7, 2005.

1. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

well, i didnt come here for the points dude!

2. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

not me either ...

i got no worldly desires ... :cool:

3. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey why not record it and attach the file ... we can listen and give better judgement ...

4. vini

vini Repeat Offender

yeah...sum1 record it puhleaaaaze :grin:

tahda!!

5. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hahaaa ...
    the author of the tab is asking others to record it ...

LMAO ...

6. vini

vini Repeat Offender

my love...if only i had the audio...and m not the author..plz read my first post..i was just shuffling around and randomly ended up playing this tune it could be a mixture of 9 tunes..simultanously..it could be anything..i shud be asking u guys 2 post the audio and then i shud have given the points but look at me i just doled out the booty to the boi..kamaal hai....ssslayer ur just too fussy,man!! wish i were the mod..i wud have banned u from my threads atleast..geez!!

tahda!!

7. vini

vini Repeat Offender

and hey..i dunno i maybe wrong i guess in one of those 9 tunes...lol.this one would also have been in my mind... :grin: .umm..the intro of my immortal~evanascense

..it doesnt sound really alike..but wid just shuffing the same notes..i can this tune can be managed.....anyways mods why dont u close this thread..i just dont want any foolish people to come here make me a laughing stock and have some good time :annoyed:

tahda!!