Do u believe there is a GOD?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by mathai, Jan 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abhijeetbasu

Abhijeetbasu TABBER

PLZ Stop! Biggest Stupid is Our father

PLZ Stop! Biggest Stupid is Our father
    hello freinds
    can u make a disbeliever in god to believe in his exsistence without a conincidence that happends to him , in such a way that he believes its out of his Manliness/knowlwdge. I think neither of the groups can convince each other . well thats good. i wished god has written a book by himself and told peoples this is what i call religion and every year it will be updated with a new paperback or hardcover print as well as a 3D hologram that is strictly manufactered in heaven. This is the problem with this mother****** god , the stupid always tried to make so knowledgeable peoples like us feel that that he is inside our heart,that bastard told us that along with him the devils dwells in the mind not in the heart. and if someone one is conqured by devil( cant see/FEEL the presence of god heart) then go ahead and u try to help the one in need as i am within all of u except in books or places. the but the mother ****** god is really stupid becuase we know their is always something bigger than faith its our knowledge and ALLEGATIONS. Have anyone seen a ever a bigger stupid than our father. well i am a smaller one.

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

well i feel this is a never ending discussion and better to close then to flame it up with all kind of assumptions and thoughts without any evidences !!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.