Disturbed

Discussion in 'Poetry and Lyrics Forum' started by d_ist_urb_ed, Mar 31, 2006.

1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^Heh, i will ma'am, i sure will :grin:

Garima likes this.
  2. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

man - im startin to really like dark poetry = especially after this....man - i raped the friggen net fer lotsa dark stuff...thanx

3. d_ist_urb_ed

^Not sure if that was the most appropriate of words, but i'm glad you appreciate it. I appreciate you reading through it. Thank you.

4. Varshita

Varshita New Member

I m running out of words to praise this one. Great work. Couldnt resist posting a reply here before leaving. Lovely :)

CrYpTiC_angel likes this.
  5. walk_alone

walk_alone **~~| An Atheist |~~**

hi Varshita ...no offence butiam kinda glad that you changed you nick....

6. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

I hope this is being posted up there as well..it had better be. This is just awesome. I don’t think anyone manages to add so much visual and intensity as you do and get away with it with flying colors. This truly is awesome!! :banana: Now although I love this genre of poetry sometimes you worry me, pooks. You really do. You take care of yourself, now. Love ya.

7. d_ist_urb_ed

@varshu didi, i'm glad you liked it:) Where are you leaving to huh?
    @walk_alone, i sure am happy for her too
    @petunia, darling, the dark genre is the only thing i'm good at *embarassed* That's all, yeah, there are some things going on my with my life too, but nothing that you dont already know about. Dont worry too much sweetheart :grin: love ye too.

8. meet_shiraz

meet_shiraz New Member

Wow man....awesome stuff.....so much pain.....you're too good bro