Distortion Pedals/Processor

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by sgt.misery, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Sumanovo razor

Sumanovo razor New Member

i could hear some feedback noise just after the solo... how did u produce it????that sounded cool

2. wylder

wylder Member

I'm the fat dude playing the solo parts :)

Yeah that riff is sweet. You should listen to the original song by Testament. The guitarist uses a reverse delay that sounds awesome.

3. wylder

wylder Member

To produce feedback, turn up your volume and go closer to the amp and do a slight vibrato on the note you want to sustain. The feedback on this video isn't all that great. Check out the feedback sustain on the last note at the ending of my original instrumental track here:
    https://indianguitartabs.com/f26/work-progress-51778.html

4. Sumanovo razor

this was the first time i heard the song return to serenity...and you know what i thought it was an original song sung by the band black regiment ;)...you people did psychosocials cover also...gotta check it later.. I thought you were the one using the digitech processor....
    Btw whats a reverse delay

p.s please provide your singer with a mic...otherwise he have to shriek like hell in order to be audible...

5. Sumanovo razor

i was about to address you as the fat guy ;)

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I think I have no qualms hijacking this thread and saying that the cover of Return to Serenity sounded great.

Though I don't recall particular points, but I think the opening clean intro was being played a little faster than the timing.