Dil_Harey (Jal)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Shashank007, May 2, 2008.

1. Shashank007

Shashank007 Extremist

Ah...finally i got some time....This is a beautiful song from Jal....guitaring is awsome. I cant get the lead right...rest decide urself...suggestions r always welcome. Check out

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=831536

Can someone provide provide me the leads. Thanks

2. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

nice cover man..........nice voice man..........just put a little bit more effort.

and the starting part of the plucking missed a note.........jus check once again and you'll figure out....

anyways, nice voice, excellent strumming, nice recording........

keep up the good work!

cheers!
    :beer:

3. Shashank007

Shashank007 Extremist

Thanks..... I'll try

4. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

its good but its out of sur at some places like in the 1st line .. " ankhein judaa ".part..its out of sur and some othr places too but .. nice try bro :)
    takecare

5. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

I agree with Anshammer, the Sur is not very well and the melody isn't good at places either, just listen to the original carefully and try it once again.
    The picked chords used in the beginning seems not to be played in the same scale as the strummed guitaring, at least the first strummed chord is from another scale!!!
    Overall you are doing a good job, just try to improve above mentioned things!!!
    Keep posting and take care man!!