digitech rp350 v/s zoom g7.1ut

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by petermasc, Apr 1, 2007.

1. petermasc

petermasc New Member

hey peeps need your help here yet again......... a friend of mine is interested in moving up from his rp80.living in goa we dont get to try out a lot of stuff....so what do u ppl recommend the rp 350 or the g7.1ut?

2. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Havent tried the RP350 but i own a G7.1ut. Whats his budget? the G7 is like 15k. Maybe he could get a second hand GNX3 . Those thinks are kickass!

3. petermasc

petermasc New Member

hmm...a 2nd hand gnx3....the audio dna chip which its based on is quite old.chip technology used in the rp350/g7.1ut is more recent..did u buy your zoom off bajaao?

4. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

yeah i bought it from bajaao. But i feel the digitechs here are not worth the money honestly. The GNX is in the Level of the G7 and not the RP350. The GNX is around 300$ abroad so is the G7....so its better to get everything that you pay for then half....thats just my 2 cents tho.

5. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

But yet again, id like to say that i havent tried the RP350 so im just using the "facts" to post not actual experience.

6. petermasc

petermasc New Member

this friend was about to purchase a rp 300 from furtados.....luckily it was closed (31st mar).....he would have purchased a product whose design was more than 5 years old...he picked up an ibanez rg370 1/2hr before going to furtados.

7. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

ok cool....................................