Digitech Bad Monkey in Bangalore?

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by nebuchadnezzar, Aug 27, 2006.

1. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Is the Digitech Bad Monkey available in Bangalore?..say in Reynolds, Aruna/Veena Musicals, Rhythm Musicals etc.

2. Double Click

Double Click New Member

Going on my monthly tour of Banglore guitar shops on Wednesday. Will let u know then.

3. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Cool.
    I suspect I might give in and pull the trigger on Bajaao.com by that time.
    GAS attack!!!:help:

4. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Last time i checkrd reynolds had only the MT-2 . Rhythm guy will tell you he can get it but he'll never bother to so forget it.

5. Double Click

Double Click New Member

Lol. What abt the Tubulator?

6. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

The Bajaao staff are not replying, I sent a PM, bumped my thread..no response:cry1:
    @sridhar..dude, can you give me a mini review of the BM.I am looking for the TS flavor...thick,smooth leads with that bit of compression and mid boost.

7. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

The BM is actually very good for what you said. The only thing it lacks is some hair and gain. I use my tone knob on the DS-1 to compensate though. It'll work really well with any other analog pedal. I think its great for blues but not really enough for Blues rock stuff. It'll give the general tone of SRV,ZZ Top, Clapton but not exact copy but you can nail the tone with another pedal in front of it but the base tone of the BM is amazing. You cant really go wrong with the Bad Monkey so just buy it already.

8. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Cool..I actually am looking to get rid of that grit/distortion, the Silver Dragon even at lowest settings and volume rolled down has some grit with my humbuckers.Now to decide whether to get this or the Arion Tubulator($20), coz I just found out that I have a chance of sourcing it from the US.Hell, for $20 more I might get both.
    GAS GAS GAS:eek::

9. Double Click

Double Click New Member

LOL.... the bajaao forums are pretty useless for gettin prices an all. Best thing is to call em of eml them through the contact us link.

10. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

^Yup..Now I am pursuing the possibility of the US purchase for the next 2 weeks, if it doesnt work out..back to posting threads and sending mails.Still cant decide between the Tubulator and Bad Monkey though:think: