Did Man Ever Land On The Moon ??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by abhimanjrekar, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

this is a contoversy goin on....did we ever land on moon ?? some say the entire event was staged in some studio in USA..it was made up to keep american reputation intact to hide its failure....still anyone who thinks we really landed ther???:think:

2. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

dunno yaar but the man who detected this had point. since moon has no atmosphere = no air, then how the american flag in tht picture was moving (flying) as if wind was blowing. n few more things he said had strong points n yes all those 3 guys were dead in different accidents was also a mystery.
    so who knows..

3. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

The claims that we didnt land there are ridiculously childish. I grew out of them when i was 12 :|

Yeah, theres no air, OMGRORORZQWáS!!! Use some common sense and youll get the nswers quickly

4. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

no air - but no gravity eithr naa yaar - and even if the amricans didnt - WE did = as in the human race..,..

5. it was all fake guys...

6. shsnawada

^ haha, were you remotely responding to me?

7. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

i was told in childhood tht some old lady is on moon and she is spinning a yarn ..

8. @shsnawada: u just visit these links and u will know that there is something...

9. shsnawada

I saw those links quite a few years ago, and grew out of it in a few months time.

Just common sense and a BIIT of physics (grade 8 physics).

10. vini

vini Repeat Offender

i want to know who raked this issue?...anyways i watched some program on discovery long back...and they concluded in mystery!..ok leave usa...did we indians ever landed there??

"That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."
    -Neil Armstrong

...ummm

11. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

hehehe...the queshun is my dearie....did we ever walk on the moon? so shit and goodnite - cuz frankly - who cares?

12. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

hmm golu tht's not decent to talk n yes i do moon walk evry day :p:.
    @shnsw - did u got the answers >> devilshy posts.

vini, did indians landed there?
    dunno their concept behind mankind but probably tht huge amount of expenses wud hv done a lot for poor nations >> theory of billu >> bill gates ;) .

13. shak

shak Harrr!

search for a similar moon landing hoax thread .. it was discussed in detail ..
    and aheemmm ... i kinda advocated nasa's side .. and i believe the sceptics failed.. so yeah do read those threads .. one of the best IGT ever had..
    and yeah .. lol .. we did land on moon .. no doubt about that .. the biggest argument that still stands is that if nasa had hoaxed the laniding .. then the U.S.S.R space agency would have been on their heels to prove them wrong. . cuz those were the cold war days and it would have been straight victory for soviet union had they proved nasa liars .. but if the cosmonauts who lead human race into space couldnt refute nasa .. then well ... you got my point ,,

14. vini

vini Repeat Offender

Rakesh Sharma

15. shsnawada

Hah, atlast. Someone made the point.

And if you think you just opened your mind or whatever, then care to check out nasa's expainations to those theories and conspiracies.

@vini: hhaaaaahahahaha.... Dhoodh :shock:
    Its outer space and not the moon.

16. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I never really grew into them. I have to admit though that it was a pretty good hoax. It's based on the concept that people will believe practically anything to go against the system.

17. walk_alone

walk_alone **~~| An Atheist |~~**

Ok flag in the pic appears to be flying but actually its not fluttering thts wat we actually call it.
    reason being since there is 1/6 gravity(very less) flag or for that matter any cloth wd practically remain in the same shape as u keep it.

18. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

here it is

it was a thread from chirag hoax

n yes we did made it

19. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Bah!! :annoyed:

he was the first man in space...not on moon.
    No Indians have so far landed on the moon.

btw...this has been done to death...search for the ealier threads.

Mods...plz close this thread

and I believe they DID land on the moon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.