~Describe ur best Birthday~

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by BubblyMartini, Jun 25, 2005.

1. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

yup! so describe ur best birthday till date!
    whether it was way back when u were in kindergarten or few years ago
    describe it!;)

2. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

one year ago..when i became 15...:eek::..I was wid my gf..she was wid me....:eek::..and things were so good..:eek::..that was the day when she missed me like anything and even told me that she loves me like anything..:eek::..i wont forget the day..:eek::..neva in my life..that's my best Bday till date...and many years to go..from now..

3. shak

shak Harrr!

when i turned 17! .. i had this really good friend at college, mahwish, and about a month before ma birthday she left college, (her dad got posted up north) .. but on ma birthday ... she came all the way to ma college ..and gave me a big hug! .. it was a surprise .. of course i wasnt expecting her at all .. she was in islamabad and i was in karachi .. but she came just for me!! ... aaah friends are so precious ...
    that was the best bday i ever had ...

4. coolgirl_babe

coolgirl_babe ~STOP TRYING TO BE ME~

Nothing yet...but next year when i turn 16..my dad promised that he would buy me a car.

5. nik_bokacheley

^^Lucky you...:p:..See that you don't run over chickens and goats in the streets..:)

6. coolgirl_babe

hahhahahah......very funny

7. nik_bokacheley

Not funny..:mad:..once one of mah friend was driving a bike at 75kmph..and he hit two chickens..and after lot of agruments with the sulm dwellers , he had to pay Rs.200..:p:

8. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

21 yrs....still to cm :(

9. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

birthdays... at least mine suck... every yr they land up during my exams... i guess my best birthday will only be when i quit studying...

10. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Eggsagtly! The same here. However my best bday was my first, because i have no idea of how it was.

11. coolgirl_babe

Jus' chill out man :cool: ...there are no chickens or goats on the roads of US. I live in a big city. There is no way i can hit them.

12. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

my best birthday was last year. Me, my cousin, and my grandmother-all of ours birthday was on the same date so we celebrated it together. it was fun having all the relatives, friends together. but it was my last birthday in India. So, kinda sad too.

@nik, why did ur friend went on 75 kmh, and killed some poor chicken(i have a soft heart for animals). he deserved it

13. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

who deserved....da chicken??

14. golisoda

golisoda Comfortably Numb

Last birthday I gifted myself an electric guitar.....played till my fingers were sore.....is definitely my best birthday till date...

15. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

it always rains on my birthday whereever i am :) thats the best part so far.

16. Mudit Malhotra

Mudit Malhotra BLOODY FINGERED

i`m waitin for my best bday till now every bday is like same :-s i got my result suked dad scholdin no guitar no fun jus a 1/3 kgs kake :-s

17. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

no, ur friend.

18. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

errrr.....not ma friend dat ws nik_bokacheley's friend.....

19. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

MANNNN....
    thats extortion...
    you can buy 3 chickens for 200 and save some dough too!!!!

20. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

BUT cyphers frnd dint DO anythin.....
    plus the slum dwellers wud most probably have eaten it anyway... so no love lost there i suspect....

ooops! cypher seems to have sed it already....