Demonic Resurrection + Demonstealer + Reptilian Death Mp3

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Demonstealer, Feb 16, 2005.

1. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^^ hahaha!man nursery rhymes for satans chikldre. i must listen to it n archive its lyrics. :p:

2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hey demonstealer, what do you think of PDV are they better or worse than you. i say it s worse far worse than yours.man was in id rock 3 yrs back n pdv singing some freaking tuneless distortion song for some friend of his leaving him.he sings "bye bye mother******".

3. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i know this rahul bahadur of zephyr.hes the one who told my mom to get me an accoustic guitar when i was in 9th end.he lives in iit a bldg near iit guest house b block.

4. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

u can read the lyrics on www.reptiliandeath.tk

5. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

hahahha

well I think PDV and my music with RD DR or my solo stuff is not the same. Pdv does what they like and they keeping it together so thats about all I will say about them and that I dont personally enjoy that style of music.

Cheers

ps - glad u like us more than PDV

6. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

7. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

well they have a good following here.

8. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Yeah.. PDV is great live... you have to expereince them atleast once...

9. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

@Asmodeus - I know ppl who have hated their 1st PDV experience. Their music is not a treat for the normal classic rocker and the smart ones dont even get impressed by the jumping. However I also know ppl who cant stand the noise we create :D

10. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@demonstealer - man , those lyris are kilers.arent your parents freeaked out seeing you do all this stuff.are they dont know it or u some how keep it away from them - confidential.

11. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

@rockingdevil - thanks glad u liked the lyrics now please buy the cd and support me:p
    and yes moi parents have read the lyrics and have no issues at all. I think they proudly showed it off to few of their friends even I think.

12. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

@Demostealer: Do you use a drum machine for all your songs (solo) or just some of them?

13. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

PDV can be a rush at first..but if nu/death/any other genre-metal aint ur type of music , then it gets boring after some time...at least thts what I felt.

At GIR the bands that entertained me the most (no offence to the others) were Liquid Groove and Tribe, prolly cuz thts the kind of rock music i like to listen to.

14. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

@shsnawada - yeah I use a drum machine for all the songs except the 2 clips on my soundclick page called livejam and thrash it out which are with me playing drums. Those were experements recording drums in my room. But i use a drum machine because its precise and plays exactly what i want it to :D

@Dennis - I know what you mean. But dont u think that female vocalist from Tribe was awefully bad?? I mean I love operatic vocals with rock but that chick was sounding terrible and as for gourav I'd say 50% of what he played was good the rest was pointless wank. Just my opinion.

15. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

@Demonstealer...well Gourav was showing off yes, but im a big fan off instrumental rock , so I enjoyed it .
    about the female vocalist..somehow i cant remember much of her vocals , wasnt gourav singing Symphony of Dest??

ahhh, i almost forgot....i enjoyed them clones and nakshatra too (again lesser metal oriented)
    As regards to Dem Ressur. , death metal is not my genre..so, i couldnt enjoy it as much as i enjoyed the others. But u guys where tight as hell!!! .somehow i felt that u need a 2nd guitarist, but again thts just me.

16. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Yeah... Saahil man.. find some1 good man...
    As for the PDV experience = well, like, if you're stoned or just wanna show off or wanna jus go nuts, they're a good band... but like, yeah, their songs do get repetetive...

17. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

yeah, i heard that girl sing.its far worse than anything else.she needs to get a voice modulation right away.it sucks so much i wonder why did i go and waste my money listening to such yuck bands.<not all>.the same thing i do in mood i.my friends in iit get me special pass but ialways come in little late coz i dont like listening to ameateur bands.some of them are outstandng like splt and sledgehammer and prestorika.but what really gets me to knees is Zero and Parikrama.mentioning parikrama, has anyone seen NDTV profit Gadget Guru in which parikrama was featured.only four members - nitin , saurabh, bassist and drummer were featured.they showed all different istruments they use in their music and their features and so n so and best brand of instruments and their prices.i think they showed ::
    keyboards, bass guitars, electric guitars, drums<drum pads>, mikes, violins and flutes, etc.

@demonstealer - im sorry i cant get cds i need to listen to the mp3's + i already have DR album with me i think my brother brought in one of the concerts though he doesnt listen to death metal and stuff<nor do i>.but i found a song in the throatlatch record really gud.so i decided to give it a try.but, not all songs are gud.i feel asleep listening to alll the songs.

i wonder what ever happened to Metakix ever since zomb's marriage.has he forgotten the band completely and having marrried life?but i say he really spoils the songs adding his xtra uncontrollable distortive voice to it.i saw their lyrics of their 1st album.they were quite good enough.i liked the OCEaN MaN.that really rocked.but INCUBUs was really wierd lyriced.it sounded like as if he turned the movie ZoRROw into a small biunch of lyric.its quite funny ****.
    i wonder why doesnt alms for shanti doesnt perfor in id rock and moodi's.we do appreciate their music even now.dunno whats with them.i find gary lawyer and the band really worth it.
    oi heard that farhad wadia the organiser of id rock had a band of his own years back.whats that?!.
    by the way has anyone seen any indian rock band videos?!!

18. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs &amp; Pasta

@ rocking devil: Medicis calls it a music video, but its there one in their website. Doesnt actually look like one.

19. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

@rocking devil - that old album of ours isnt great plus it was a really old lineup and same with deepthroat. our new album will be different. Wadia's band was mirage. Zomby and Metakix are still alive and they ahve a new lineup and are recording a new album. Will start gigging soon. Indian rock videos there was rock machine - rock and roll renegade and top of the rock and then indus creed - pretty child. Also gary lawyer has a few videos including a new one on air. Sledge from hydrabad has a video that airs late nights on SS music. Even pentagram ahs a video for Drive. Parikrama has a video and some orange street video also exists.

20. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

@rocking devil - btw u can download samples at www.soundclick.com/reptiliandeath plus u can buy the cd for 100bucks from me and rip it and make mp3s to listen to.

@dennis and asmodeus - if i could find a capable soul to fill in that slot I would.