Decibel Naagin Guitar tab Demo

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by 6stringevil, Aug 9, 2007.

1. 6stringevil

6stringevil New Member

Hey people,
    we are getting loads and loads of request for naagin tabs. The full tab
    Including Bass, Drums, Guitars, Chord sheets and Clef notations is completed but would be released along with the Album/EP whenever we release it.
    As of now i am attaching a link to demo file of the tab, If you can take out the whole song out of this then well and good for you..
    Or wait for the album
    Cheers!!
    https://rapidshare.com/files/47865212/Decibel_-_Naagin_demo_.pdf

2. x969

x969 New Member

thanx alot dude, tha naagin song rocks...waitin fr ur album now .. !!!

3. 6stringevil

6stringevil New Member

Glad you liked the song. Our album material is kinda done. Just finalizing lyrics for 2 songs and waiting for our Sound Tech to return.. As per plans in 2008 we might release our album it would be Progressive thrash metal and will have Longer version of Naagin with better quality :p
    The one which you guys downloaded is home recording!! :)

4. 6stringevil

6stringevil New Member

5. abhijeet2203

abhijeet2203 New Member

hey!!!! plz post the mp3 link as well...........and when r u releasing the album

6. gautam_bapuli

gautam_bapuli New Member

boss decibel rocks even i have the naagin song in my mobile and i hear it every day

7. bassit

bassit New Member

decibels rocks man!

8. alib_i

alib_i New Member

Could somebody please upload the 52KB pdf file to some place other than rapidshare?
    I just cannot get slots at all !! All this wait for just 52KB of data !!! damn :)

9. swizzy

swizzy New Member

10. vishwas

vishwas New Member

I'm very close to figuring out exactly what notes are being played but need some more info.. Hopefully someone from the band can answer this:

I'm not trained (enough) to go by scales or notations but usually go by the ear. I do know some theory and wanted to ask some questions to the band:

1. What scale is the song based on?

2. Indirectly (by asking the above question) I'm trying to figure out the chords of the song - Any help would be appreciated

3. I read somewhere (maybe on orkut) that you guys have a GT-8... correct me if I'm wrong, but I wanted to know what kind of stompboxes or pedals are you using. Sharing the settings of a GT-8 patch would be awesome. It wouldn't hurt to share your patch

I just got my GT-8 about 3 weeks ago and haven't got to modifying the finer details but I'd like to have the same sound (as yours) into a couple of songs that I plan to play at a concert over here in Philadelphia on 15th Aug. I'm not sure if I'll get the same sound cause I have a Fender HSS strat and, I believe, that you have a gibson (not sure, but atleast it has 2 humbuckers unlike my fender). The sound also depends on your amp.. but I could give it a shot.

Waiting a reply

11. 6stringevil

6stringevil New Member

Check this image :
    https://img510.imageshack.us/img510/4639/naag1fq3.gif
    this is a teaser to original tab
    The chord progression of naagin = F# - E - D - E then
    Scale Change B - A - G - A ... Hope that helps... (5th/Power chords)
    The solo is easy all that matters is rythm part. There are some 40 Naagin cover video's on youtube and no one plays the accurate rythm.
    My advice would be remember the Chord Changes along with timing. The chords used are mentioned above.
    Have Fun to you all

Karthik (Bass, Decibel)

12. 6stringevil

6stringevil New Member

Its been too late to post about GT-8 we sold it 6 months back.. Ripple now uses Pod XT Live
    www.decibel.in and also www.myspace.com/decibelindia
    check out our demos
    Ghost in your mirror and Time machine are recorded using PodXt Live with Tone Packs installed!!

13. the new dude

the new dude New Member

whassup momo ?