Dave Mustaine's Gay Side Made Public

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by ronnieanand, May 2, 2007.

1. geniusoid

geniusoid Acoustic Alchemist

Paul Gilbert does too.... :grin: I recently saw some stupid Jap tv show featuring both of them and also talkin in Jap...and then in the end havin a clip of both of them playin MegaDeth's Tornado of Soul - it sounded so much better than the original!

2. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

I am overrated....Whoever rated me....Thanks...I will stop arguing with you...Cant argue with idiots like you and most important cant really afford to get down to your level....Go see all the threads and see who's arguing.. You just suit yourself...

3. geniusoid

wooooo! ronnie dada replies!!!! I so much expected u to! Get a life dude! I have a company to run....u go thru threads and do whteva u want...revise ur daily dose of thread-watch on IGT....

Its all a case of mind over matter - i dont mind....and u just dont matter!

*whacks*

4. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

I am an Engineer too and do a lot of work unlike you.....As expected, you replied too........You can keep continuing your bitching habit as usual.....since you dont have a life anyway......

5. geniusoid

abey chuziye.....chup bhi karega? Engineer it seems....u want me to quote my qualification now is it? I dont wanna stoop to levels tht low....

"You can keep continuing your bitching habit as usual" - u've got bad grammar.

6. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

Will you n00bs stop fighting? IGT has already torn apart and you two "qualified" people are making it worse. What teh f*ck!

7. geniusoid

ok..... *waves white flag* I stop.

8. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

Thank you mate...

*Bows*

9. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

DAyum!!!
    I was expecting some more "sock"s and "pow"s

10. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

Megadeth was awesome coz of the powerful combination of different and whacky riffs of Mustaine and melodic mind blogging solos from Friedman. I think thats about it. Megadeth just doesn't seem like it can be without these two together.

I have heard Friedman's solo albums and i do miss those awesome riffs, his lastest album LoudSpeaker was dissappointing for me.

Kirk Hammet only looks good on History text books.

Its lame to compare these two guys, the guy who might have started this discussed must have turned into some bug from X files by now.

11. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Hohum, I really wanna listen to pure Dave Mustaine leads.