Dave Mustaine's Gay Side Made Public

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by ronnieanand, May 2, 2007.

1. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

No you weren't. All you said was "Metallica is better because they have more fans."
    And even in the same genre, does every band that has more fans make better music? Wake up!!!
    In that case, Yngwie Malmsteen>Shawn Lane and Jeff Beck, which is so patently untrue that I want to puke.

2. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

more people hate malmsteen than like him...btw...Joe Stump FTW!

and i dont even want to hear mustaine getting flamed..

3. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

mustaine is the shit... he is gay, he cant play as good as kirk, his singing sucks but he still sings.. lolz..
    HE IS THE HIMESH RESHAMIYAA OF METAL.. HAHAHA

4. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

;) u said it bro!!!

5. born2tab

How about this:UK reviews for The world needs a Hero
    "Do not buy, there is not one redeeming feature of this release, even the name is crap."

By the way MegaDeth's Indian counterpart BhayanMaut is even better than them.
    But one thing I will agree:Though Dave's vocals were like farts he had an amazing ability to create legendry riffs.
    And some critics have even claimed him to be more ferocious than slayer.

So let him be there among the top...but anytime below kirk.:beer:

6. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Dude...By this statement, you have put down the entire Blues Genre......It's not about pentatonic....It's about how beautifully he merged Blues playing with Thrash Metal...Even in his earlier albums, you can check him out....Plus there are lots more in his playing than Pentatonic licks....If you haven't noticed, then you need to listen again....Mustaine is the basic mindless pentatonic shredder....

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ I second that.
    Mustaine is just blitzkrieg lead guitarist.

Hammett was forced to be like him in the first few albums. His melodic sense is definitely much better than Mustaine, going by their leads.

Megadeth's lead worth listening was all Marty Friedman :nw:

8. yazi

yazi Banned

Dude why are we even arguing. Has this world ever gone on record to produce a convert converted by logic?

And everybody likes somebody. You can't change that.

9. yazi

yazi Banned

On topic:
    Mustaine<Kirk any day. But sorry to say, Kirk can't solo. They should learn from guys like Gilmour and Page on how to solo around the lines.

10. yazi

yazi Banned

And anal grunting is a technique made famous by fart metal bands which in turn used to use 'butt screeches' earlier.

11. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

you say kirk cant solo..LOLZ
    mustaine solos senselesly... just playing scales fast is not soloing, there is no feel in his solos.. kirk has so much melody.. atleast for me

12. yazi

yazi Banned

Dude, did I, in anyway point that Mustaine's solos are better? I on the other hand gave Kirk better than Dave. And I compared Kirk with Gilmour & Page.

Tell me can Kirk solo better, and with more reason than Gilmour?

13. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

You rhink that the purpose of any argument is to convince other of you view point?

LOL, Think again then.

14. yazi

yazi Banned

Me=Pwned :beer:

15. Ibanezed

Ibanezed New Member

hehe yeah ..this ones totally gaycore.. the old one was amazing enough.. more like refilming of sholay :D

16. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

yeah, and kirk hammet has feel...pfft...feel=page,hendrix,clapton. Kirkhammet is as far from feel as i am from being a good guitarist. And mustaine actually uses his brains while soloing. Have you ever wondered why most Metallica solos are in the same damn scale or position. Hmm...creative...Enter Sandman , Wherever i may roam , Nothing else matters. Everything starts at the 12th fret and his "bend".

17. yazi

yazi Banned

Ehm, laney dun you think, creating thousand shits in one scale takes more imagination?

18. geniusoid

geniusoid Acoustic Alchemist

I think it sounds more like remix.....its like Hammett's got this lil software in his bag which plays from one particular note....

Imagine this....a fruity loops kinda software called "Hammet the Hamster...in E Minor" - shows u a wave of an existing solo....and all Kirk needs to do is reshape the wave by adjusting the crests and troughs...and presto! Another lead in Eminor .... ofcourse starting with a bend [:grin:]

19. born2tab

Ok ...Letz say this way..birds of a feather flock together.And Mustaine is a gay:p:
    Hehehe just kiddin.

By the way agreed mustaine is much aggresive in his approach but that is all that is about him and the next big thing which can make him famous again is his bitch looks.Seems to me like a bitch outta prn video.

Hammet rules the way.

And now some one close this thread coz i have a hunch that ppl will bang me in their coming replies.specially laney,alpha and geniusoid:eek::

20. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Listen to Fade To Black....See how the scale shifts and mode shifts are done and what an intelligent composition.....

All you buggers crib about Minor and then go home and romp to Iron Maiden...In Iron Maiden even the Drummer plays E Minor.....

How to pwn Iron Maiden in a Jam.....?
    ans: Give them the chord progression C Am C G and ask them to jam on it....