Damsel in Distress!!!! Help

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Shafaa, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Shafaa

Shafaa New Member

Hi guys/girls,

im obviously new to this site so maybe iv been posting on the wrong forum so far?!!!? - well here it goes again.......2 all of u lovely people out there ;) could anyone pls help me?

im looking for the notes to play the sholay tune on my harmonica/mouth organ (the one Jai plays when he sees Radha at Tharuk's house).....yes...yes....very sad but a cool tune!!

pls guys this is my 3rd posting and no one has replied :( pls have a heart!!

thanx

2. folkpoet80

folkpoet80 Member

Oh yes I very much remember that tune. I was obsessed with it for some time last year and even recorded a version of it. You can check it out here
    https://gdhar.com/2006/05/04/an-old-romance/

Although my version's intro is incorrect and there are other slips, but this was just my first cut. I would love to re record it sometime.
    Good luck playing!

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Is she a pretty damsel?

4. Shafaa

Shafaa New Member

Folkpoet80 - thanks ur a star!!

d_ist_urd_ed - u certainly r disturbed thats 4sure!!! matey there's one for you:
    HEIGHT OF ATTITUDE: 3 ants walking by saw an elephant coming:
    1st ant says: lets kill him
    2nd ant says: No! lets beat him up
    3rd ant says: that's not fair...we are 3 and he is alone!!

kuch samjhe?!?.....nahin? i didnt think so!!! so quit while ur ahead sunny - ue not in my league!!! :)

5. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Go check that unnecessary thread you made for my response.

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

:RollLol:

You actually wanna play a "mouth-organ"?

No wait, :RollLol:

7. Shafaa

Shafaa New Member

Alpha1

Yep - so ur a loser in life?!? u ought not to talk about urself like that but hey.... wot the hell....i actually agree!

There r some seriously disturbed&weird people on this site....like u and a few others.... take the hint and....well....miss!

8. dj_doctor

dj_doctor New Member

@ shafaa
    wow.... i wud love to hear u play...

if u wanna go through some gr8 mouth-organ work then go with BOB DYLAN.... he's the god...

remember the mr. tangerine man.... (in the hutch add when they started the hello/caller tune service, a guy holding mic and singin songs)

hope u find ur way through....
    peAce

9. Shafaa

Shafaa New Member

dj_doctor

Thank u!:)

10. folkpoet80

folkpoet80 Member

Piano Man - one of the best songs to play on an Harmonica (with someone accompanying on Guitar). I've played it on many occasions.

11. musicmanPKR

musicmanPKR New Member

whats so funny in dat:aggre: