Cumming from amrika!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by d_ist_urb_ed, Aug 26, 2007.

1. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Actually, I was thinking, Can I get Tech21 PSA-1?

But then voltage thign will be a problem, wont it?

A 110v in US, and 220v in India.

2. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

@Alexi: I am Debarshi. My bro is Rishi. who told u I am Rishi? I only use his orkut account

3. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

hahaha ure a fellow bong! (this is the bong thing..when they see a fellow bong they get excited and start wanking off with them and talk in bengali)

4. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

Tai to. Ebar ektu eder matha khai, bong bro!

5. Shreddy

Shreddy LaneyManeyResurrection

its really confusing lool. why?
    1.Orkut email id - debarshi
    2.Orkut name - rishi
    3.Orkut pics - your guitar
    4.Orkut posts - you and your bro...
    LOL

6. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

you spend way too much time on his profile man

7. Shreddy

ive been whoring my guitar on orkut too much..

8. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

I'm sure they have a 220V Euro version available. DOn't forget to specify the adapter and you are good.

9. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

I have got this old video game adapter at home which I use. Ya, disturbed get the correct version man!

10. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I'll see what i can do. I need a 220 V for my POD XT as well. Though i dont know...i might be selling it.

11. Shreddy

selling the pOD XT? for how much? how old?

12. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

It's just about a year old. The reason i'm selling it is because i havent had the time to use it at all. I've hardly used it much. Most of the time it's been in the box, and i just think it's a shame that it remain like that. Thus the decision to sell it. I dont know for how much though, i want to get it appraised at my local music store and then decide on a price.

13. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Arrey the thing is - Your POD will actually have some 9V DC as the actual powr supply.

How you supplyu this voltage is upto you. You can use a 110V adapter if your are in US or 220v if you are in India.

however, in my case - I am apprehensice because I thinkg the power supply directly goes into the racj chassis. That menas the step down transformer and rectifier are housed inside the chassis, and I need tio supply the correct voltage (i.e. 220V).

However, if the situation is like POD - I can very well use a local power adapter for converting 220v AC to whatever voltage DC required by Tech21.

14. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

^Well you are in luck.Although the PSA1.1 has its adapter inside, you can specify the voltage and it will come factory preset for you.

https://tech21nyc.com/psa_1_1.html

15. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Hmmm.

Now that I think - first I need to outgrow the Triac.

That will take a hell lotsa time. :)

16. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

hey man..i was wondering if u cud checkout the prices for a few guitars n let me know ..

ibanez jem7v,universe
    ernie ball MM JP sig
    kramer FR422
    ESP mh-50

the thing is ..i aint very pleased wit the prices at im online stores .my frnd got a gt8 for 280$ ..whereas its listed at over 400 online ..
    hope it aint a big prob..

17. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ Dude, he cant possibly bring a guitar with him.

18. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

@alpha.
    i only need to know the prices man..am gonna ask my couzin to bring it ..its just that ..the "shop" price is way lower than the prices listed in im online sites ...so i just wanted to know the best deal i could get ...

19. Shreddy

^I dont think so. The online sites avoid a little tax so it should be cheaper online unless the shop is having a sale ... GC is having sales all over the US from tommorow i heard.

20. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

@d_ist_urb_ed....

Does the offer still hold??
    Have been thinking about getting a pedal and the Metal Muff just caught my eye..