cricket !

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by alli, Oct 26, 2003.

1. alli

alli The Best Ever

is anybody going for any of the cricket matches ?????

anyone going for the one in bombay ???? on the 1st of nov.

wat is wrong with the indian side... ???
    anyways they do NOT win in bombay ever ... but still ..

i hope they make it good enuff

2. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Naah... Too lazy to leave my city. :)

Went to an India-England match in Delhi sometime ago. Almost got lathi charged by irritating constables. So did the most sensible thing and called my father's cousin who happened to be an ASP and he got me and my friends into the club house.

3. alli

alli The Best Ever

kewl kewl...

im going for the one in bbay neways .... amchi bombay matches rock !....
    the crowd i have got to say ..is the best in the world ...its the most fun, lovable, creatively loud crowd i've ever been with !

and trust me..theres nothing to argue coz once ur with this crowd u'll know it all.. they kikass ...and in a big way.~

and im always in the pavilion which is awesome ..although the north stand is much much more fun ... the pavilion is filled with snobs and big-shots at intervals which kinda gets annoying ...but alls kewl..they're not the ones im there to watch ! ...

yaaayyy..... and indian won yest.. -always a struggle..but atleast as long as they win..'yaayy'

4. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Cool. :rule: Its always amazing to actually watch a match in the stadium.

Yesterday's match was awesome. Sachin dissappointed a bit by not carrying on after his century. But anyway, :beer:

5. Redalert

Redalert New Member

I think it was shewags to wickets at the end...that got us a win. If not, we didnt have a stinking chance....:)

And alli for a chick ur pretty kool...into guitars and kirkit:) :) :)

6. alli

alli The Best Ever

India rulzzzzzzzz...although i must say the ball and the field helped a lot yest in a way...coz the ball just refused to go to the boundary ...hahahahah....

no im not drunk