Creed

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by walk_alone, Feb 11, 2006.

1. walk_alone

walk_alone **~~| An Atheist |~~**

Hey i have read lot of threads here but seldom does anyone talk abt Creed...

i find them rocking and specially "my sacrifice".

Wat do u say guys....

2. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

well,not much into Creed! but One Last Breath is one of my fav song.... :- )

3. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

they are gone man .. they were ma fav band b4 i still lsn to there songs everyday but they are over now.

4. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

Well i wudnt put it as crudely as bleeding guitar, but yea they really are repetitive in their music and songs.

But fer sure will always stay on my list of "listen-to's"

..they arent really as exciting as some other groups.

5. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

My sacrifice is total hard music.:) When I first heard it , the starting guitar was very soothing. And suddenly jhhin.. jhaaak.. jhaaaaaaannnnnnn.. :shock: ROCKED !

nIK!:banana:

6. Strat

Strat Floydian

A few of their songs totally rocked... like Higher, One last breath, My sacrifice...

7. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

CREED is one of the best bands ever in the alternative or madern rock scene.They even had a touch of metalin some of thier songs like 'What If"
    my favorites
    Six Feet From The Edge
    My Sacrifice
    Higher
    and many more.
    Mark Tremonti is an awesome guitarist.the bands called ALTER BRIDGE now.
    Thier vocalist Scott Stapp left and there's a new vocalist now i guess his name's Mike Kennedy.thier song 'Open Your Eyes' really made it big.the solo damn .Tremonti plays like a machine:nw:

8. dareprasad

dareprasad New Member

Creed was indeed good.. its sad its broken.. Stapp has recorded a solo album, The Great Divide.. not heard it though

9. vishalj

vishalj Banned

Thank god they split up.

10. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

^man u know something -u suck.

11. vishalj

vishalj Banned

Not more than Creed..

12. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

^you still gotta learn kid.

13. vishalj

vishalj Banned

Kid? Ha.
    Kepp listening to Creed kiddo. I don't give a damn about Creed/Scott Stapp/alter bridge (or whatever they call themselves). They blow monkey balls. Bah

Stapp is just a drunken idiot. His wife left him, his own band threw him out and he went crazy. He goes out and bad mouths Bono (I personally hate the prick too) and Dave Grohl. Dave Grohl has more talent in his little pinky fingers than Creed and Alter Bridge combined.

...and what exactly do you want me to learn? Listen to better music? I do. I started by not listening to Creed.

14. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

look u Fu'ed up creature learn to appreciate music.

15. vishalj

vishalj Banned

I do. Creed is not music to my ears

16. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

go ur way anyways i'm more into Pantera.wat bout u.Mark Tremonti is onw of my favourite guitarists ,so kinda started burnin.PeAcE!

17. vishalj

vishalj Banned

I can't really think of names right now.. but two do come to mind. Jonny Greenwood and Josh Homme but thats for another thread. I don't know what the mods are like over here and I don't feel like getting banned so I'll keep this on topic.

"Creed roxxors"

18. uj_6string

uj_6string Nickelodean Addict :D

creed:nw::nw::nw:
    they totally rock....my sacrifice, higher, one last breath...:rock:

19. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Both of you: STFU. We dont need caveman level arguements here

ps: Not directed uj_6.

20. vishalj

vishalj Banned

STFU for stating my opinions abut creed in a creed thread? Should I do it in the metallica thread or the pantera thread? Please let me know asap