covers(audio included) dooba dooba, halka halka sa ye nasha, IRIS, Mama said

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by guptas85, Oct 30, 2005.

1. guptas85

guptas85 New Member

hey guys i'm saurabh..

i've posted chords to 2 hindi songs
    1) dooba dooba - silk route
    2) halka halka sa ye nasha - Chocolate
    https://indianguitartabs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6

and i've also uploaded some audios (covers)
    1)dooba dooba - silk route
    2)halka halka sa ye nasha - Chcolate
    3)Mama Said- Metallica
    4)Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
    https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=425227

pls listen to them and don't forget to vote..
    specially IRIS on soundclick.. i'm in love with this song and hope to see it in top 10 on the charts...

THANK YOU

2. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

hey, i only heard iris..

u got a nice voice, but i think d guitaring is different in d original song... did u play it on standard tuning?? coz it's actually different....

3. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

hey saurabh....good strumming in dooba dooba.....your voice is good ,but i think you need to open it up....it sounds as if u r singing with heavy load on ur vocal cords...:p:....sounds as if you are afraid n singing......sing freely..i have learned the same thing,sing in your own free voice and pour ur heart out,....but no doubt about the guitaring.....good work!!!:)

4. guptas85

guptas85 New Member

sure dude.. will definitely try to improve.. but i think its more cause i only have one local mic... that too i don know how to use properly.. my guitar ain't connected to my comp..

5. dirt_nectar

dirt_nectar New Member

kool guitaring but strained voice.....u need to sing in the third octave

6. metal_fan69

metal_fan69 To Live Is To Die

Hmm.... Good

7. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

iris is my favorite song and i see u've done some justice to it.its not exactly the same ,u can actually play it on drop D tuning which sounds damn close to the actual song.on the whole niiice:)