Cover of Lukka chhupi!!!!!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by kooldudemax, Oct 21, 2007.

1. kooldudemax

kooldudemax New Member

2. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

good voice dude...... good guitarin........

bad recordin.......... hell lot of noise man..... use some proper software......

3. kooldudemax

kooldudemax New Member

4. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

I agree with Sukrut, good voice and good guitaring, but the recording has to be improved alot.
    Listened your version of Main agar kahoon too, its just the same as your other recordings, try to impove that man and you'll be more proud of your own compositions and it will encourage you to do better and better!!!
    Keep posting man and take care!!!

5. kooldudemax

kooldudemax New Member

thanx man!!!

thanx keoraf fr tht!!!!!ya ill use sum gud mic nxt time!!!!

6. DJCrunkMix

DJCrunkMix Get crunked up!

Nice strumming. Tune your guitar dude...sounds terrible.

7. shobhit4friends

shobhit4friends New Member

Hi, kooldudemax...i can't say ur lukachupi is good one coz there r lots of mistakes...
    1.ur guitar is not well tuned.
    2.ur strumming is bit fast as compare to original.
    3.u have not sing the stanzas which is tough part and most importantly the last allap from A.R. rehman which is the heart of this song..

just listen my version of Luka chupi u'll enjoy:

here is the link

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=752350

Thanks..waiting for ur comment on this...quality of recording is not so good; as its recording of reharsal before event.

8. kooldudemax

kooldudemax New Member

Hey shobhit u r awesum!!!

yaar i `ve told u earlier u n ur singer is jst awesum!!! no more words required yaar!!!!
    bt i dont think mine was also tht bad!!!!ya i know guitar wasnt tuned 2 best bt it wasnt soundin terrible!!!!n i havnt sing ar rehmaan`s part nt becoz i cant sin thm bt i thought singin ths one 1st wud be more appreciable!!!!thn aftrwards i`d go further n try dose alaaps n sargam!!!

nywayz u rock!!! n i ll surley try its full version wth tuned guitar wth tempo slow!!!!!!thanx fr ur comments........