Counter Strike 1.6

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by mani_rawalpindi, Mar 2, 2005.

1. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

so guys who plays this game and which clan do u play for.What is your favourite map.And what is your high score in how much time limit?

2. mani_rawalpindi

i play for a clan named as "MORGANIANS" a local clan of rawalpindi/islamabad.My favourite map is de_dust and de_Aztec.My highest score is 120 in 40 min in 6 on 6 game.

3. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

is it on net?

4. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

you don't know counter strike ? ignorance still rules away on this earth. .. o god help these mortals!!

5. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

i herd about it and seen it.. but never played on it so i dont kno where it is

6. mani_rawalpindi

it is a multiplayer first person shooter.A modification of famous game HALF LIFE which can be played online as well as on LAN(local area network)

7. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

wats site for it?

8. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

u donno the craze of CS in my college. around 100 ppl playing simultaneously on different servers on LAN. recently we had our culfest and the top clan of india came to participate and raped off every caln even though believe me we have some helluva great players here

9. aysh

abhay dont be a show off. if someone else doesnt play the game u play doesnt mean he/she is ignorant .

10. mani_rawalpindi

nemo whish my team could have a match with yours we still think we r best in our area

11. tejas

tejas ..........

I haven't played 1.6, but I have played 1.5. My facourite map is Aztec. I also like Dust 2. And I'm not very good, so don't ask me for scores and stuff. And I've played Condition Zero, finished it in the first difficulty level, struggling in the second.:p:

12. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

Which one is 1.6.....the one with modified AK and Aug? ......i 've played a lot but dunno which one was it......

favourite map : italy2....played it like a zillion times

also like aztec, dust, untitled, untitled2

13. aysh

ya mani i wish the same. :) the clan here is 's4' ( for strikeforce). which are the main gaming centres there . ovre here its mainly mumbai,poona, delhi. also since now many colleges having lan so quite a few guys on to it. like mine

14. aysh

and sry i forgot to mention but there are gming hubs in hyderabad, bangalore etc.

15. Rakeshblade05

Rakeshblade05 New Member

as well as offline!