Cost to buy steel strings acoustic guitar & in khi Pakistan

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by srahatali, Sep 12, 2005.

1. srahatali

srahatali New Member

hello every one, can someone tell me what it will cost to buy steel strings acoustic guitar and where to find it, i live in khi. Pakistan

2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

^in some music shop i guess

3. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Moved to pak forum for better response....

4. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

lol always newbies ask the silly question for only rs.50 is pakistan in LAhore nd also in Khi and for Rs.300 all strings ...............got it

5. nadish

nadish Active Member

yarr I bought e(thinner) string for Rs100 from Pakistan Electronic (Abdullah Haroon Road) Karachi... Thug lia mujhe....

6. Lahori_rocker

yaar kisi say bhi pooch lai it only cost Rs.50 mai kal dalwa kay liya hoon........from guitarworld in Lahore ..........

7. nadish

nadish Active Member

Yarr mayb Lahore main rates thoray cheap hoon... I'm asking abt Karachi...

8. srahatali

srahatali New Member

yaar sorry for misunderstanding ,actually i asked for guitar cost..not the cost of strings...i also want to know the shops in khi. where i can get half decent guitar at reasonable price...please tell mey guys . as i am learning by my self so i dont want to be thuged in any guitar shop...tc Allah hafiz

9. grimreeper_007

grimreeper_007 New Member

the thin e string is f 30 rupees,b string of 50, g string f 80, while the rest b/w 100-150. from music city in karachi along with lasania and opposite to alladin and next to junaid jamshed boutique.

10. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

music city is karachi maybe it is in saddar .i bought ma yamaha strings set for 600rs.......

11. wariskhan

wariskhan New Member

well guys it bepends from which shop u get the strings and also depends on the quality of the strings

12. Spellbinder

Spellbinder Crescentarian

U'll get a string of acoustic of rs.50 & electric for rs. 100

13. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

ppl.............he is aksing for guitar cost in Khi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not strings....bechaaray kee next post tou perh lou!!!!

14. shak

shak Harrr!

strings are very expensive down there ..... damn! her you get an ernie ball set for 1.5 quids...thats like 170 ruppees!??!!??

15. nadish

nadish Active Member

Yarr Rahat Ali!!!

Just visit Alkaram Market ( Liaquat Abad aka LaluKhet) U'll find a huge verity over there, and it depends upon u that how much u can afford to buy a guitar, Mini or baby guitar is available for just Rs 2200/=, Medium size is for 3000, and Jumbo site worth 4200... I'm telling u abt China Made Guitars, And if u wanna buy some gud things so must buy Yamaha Medium Size Guitar, it worth 9000, It includes 1 extra set of Strings, Guitar Leather Case, and some different size plucktrums....

16. Lahori_rocker

i went to Karachi some months ago i saw a very huge shop of guitar is Defence ............nd u can also find a guitar in PArk Tower .............nd i knowu will get acoustic guitar in Khi for 4500 or 5000 nothing more nothing less

17. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

since u are a biginner u should go for a cheap instrument
    u should be able to get 1 fo less than700rs thats indian rupees

18. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

i ve an very old Antique Guitar.... its free...dude come to lhr n get it

19. DRBILLA

DRBILLA New Member

aray yar go to AL KARAM (laLOkhet) there are many shops and u can buy it fron 2500/ to 5000/ depending on ur jaib(pocket).

20. fezanx

fezanx New Member

hi guys of khi the best shop according to rate and quality is THE MUSIC city located in fornt of the Alladin Park the neighbour of Junaid Jamshed's boutique thts a ver fine shop check out the prices there use PYRAMID strings cost 400(cost for complete set) for acoustic and around 500 to 700 for electric very fine quality n cost right now in my pakistani acoustic im using a set of worth 200 only ths also good w r t the cost