Contract Expiration

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Aug 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Husband and wife had quarreled for a while. After cool down period wife came back to husband in the morning and asked, “Honey what are you doing?”
    Husband tried to hide the document in hand and mumbled, “Nothing!”
    Wife took on again, “Nothing what? I have been seeing you are reading our Marriage certificate for whole night, even with magnifying glass, upside down, backside front, intense lamplight. What's the sickness with your brain?”
    Dejected Husband said, “Nothing, I was just looking for the expiry date.”

2. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

hahaha...
    nice one!!

3. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

lolzzzz thats was funny!btw neo isnt thsi also unwanted creation of threads as there are so many joke thread like the pj thread!

4. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

^^^ true,..there are already a few threads running to post in jokes,.. + old joke.

5. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

THIS IS A SERIOUS ISSUE: TO ALL MODS , ADMIN AND IGT FELLAS

damit....i feel ashamed of my self......i dont know i am may be i am confused....

zoom says: there is no definition of spam ...whatever mod feel is spam is a spam ...there is no argument or debate on that

sincerly i have never spamed.........it happens maybe 1 in every 8 posts

mod vini says: warning you will be baned cuz you have spamed

that means that what i post is a spam by mod vini's definition of spam(and what that definition is ...i have no idea)

and that very moment neo breaks all rules starts to spam

past two days i hvnt enjoyed igt a bit..............rather there is a repultion.....

just to let you powerfull guys know............i am seriouly thinking of quiting!?!?!?!?

6. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

@dlogc , i think u need a hug
    da spam funda's not dat SERIOUS, man !

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Anyone who found that funny should probably check the date of expiry of their sense of humour.

8. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

OOOOOOOO,.............. dude,.... give yrself a break,... uv been working on IGT hard n long it seems :p: hehe,... chill dude,.. its just a forum.

9. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Posting a joke is not SPAM! Let me get this straight i post a joke and suddenly i break ALL the rules? The reason i did not post it in the old threads because i didnt want to bump them up also they were quite long. I dont understand why people here think they are doing me a personal favour posting on IGT and everytime they get corned they scream im going to quit. If you want quit go right ahead.

10. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

hehe,....... even neo seems to be working for long now,..... ,...... :p:

11. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

dude, that way...evey thread in the CCL is spam...lets just close the damn CCL then...that ok???
    dude spam is tolerated here, not encouraged...and already a heck lot of spam is being tolerated, i dont get what is the big deal if one spam thread was closed ..BIG DEAL!!!!!
    threads are closed every now and then you forget about it and move on...those threads arent life you know...rocking devil made such a fuss over the thread he lost coz he created it and it became a big hit....come on be sensible.....it was one spam thread which was closed...waht about the many others where people still continue to spam.....what about those...
    if u wanna get at the creativity of that thread...fine....u call that creativity....getting your jabs at all the mods or whatever..frankly i care a hoot..i alredy mentioned the thead wasnt closed coz it was directed at the mods but it was closed coz it was spam, and that thread was growin at an alarming rate...
    think about it this way....if all the spam which we currently have consuming bandwidth was to be reduced, mebbe the chat and the arcade could run full time.....
    thats food for thought.
    take a chill pill you guys.....:)

12. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

Thats the responce i was waiting for ...............
    its soo easy for you to just give an explanation that what you posted is not spam....
    because no matter what you do it actually dosnt matter
    THATS THE POINT I ACCTUALLY WANTED TO BRING IN LIGHT

@doc
    dude its not the pointz thread........i have forgotten about it........and i know that even if the poll pointz thread wins ........its not gonna come back...

i am always at chill.......

13. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

haha, you see that's the problem having a nearly 100 percent male population on a forum. They all think they're Gods gift to humanity.

14. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

This actually made me go to his profile n check his *** :p: hehe

15. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

I understand due to the fact you got a warning from a mod made you angry thus the outburst. You know pretty well that the warning wasnt uncalled for and accusing me of spamming by posting a joke on chitchat forum is not how you go about getting an explanation of why you received the warning. You and rocking_devil total destroyed this thread by your unrelated posts, the joke thread turned flame war.

Let me say this to you and rocking devil this is the last warning you will ever receive from us.

16. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

haha no....you've heard my recordings na?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.