Concerning titles and avatars

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by esgallindeion, Oct 19, 2003.

1. nimra_guitar

nimra_guitar New Member

hey lord neo..... how do u choose ur moderators and managers of this like, like esgallindeion and u and jayanath and zoom and all are

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

My name is Jayanth.. and In the beginning when the site was started, He asked for people who were willing to moderate. I raised my hands so here i am.. Then came the responsibilities..

3. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

@schwarze licht, thanx for clearing that up.

@nimra_guitar, Yes I elect the Mods & Admins.

@jayanth, Yes and what a great job you have done.

4. jayanth

Thanks Neo.. And i'm sorry for those little Spamming times..

5. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

No problem :beer:

6. jayanth

:beer: Can we update the tabs directory??

7. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Lets discuss that in admin forum.

8. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

hey schwarze, thanx 4 da info! :beer:

9. jayanth

Sure Neo..

10. schwarze licht

schwarze licht New Member

yall r welcome ;)

11. alex

alex New Member

thts great - idid'nt know that - i was wondering that how pple are having - their titles , changed , now i got it - now i'll try cross 50 post so that - i'll become beginner. I thought pple who r learning the instrument are beginers, and gutarirst are real / pprofessional guitarists - heeeeee - soon i'll become one by that way - lol

12. jayanth

I change one who deserve a change...

13. alex

alex New Member

hmmmm....... gud - and how do you decide that - by cing the no of posts - points - or by c ing the songs - member's post in. anyway - but y does the guitarist first and then the tabber ?? it should be other way - think so

14. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

yo man..i didnt deserve that change to Ms chanandler bong....
    am a freakin guitarist...and a skull collecotr if u will....woudnt mind chandler bing..but DEFINATELY not :mad: MS chanandler bong :mad: ....
    turns out i aint got enuf points to change it back :mad:
    and i got 100+ posts so shouldnt i be a tabber :think:
    hmmmmm...

15. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Lol.. k, ill see if i can help.

16. alex

alex New Member

chaging titles

how come the peple hav their title cahnged to their choice even with - less than 50 posts ??? hoz that happening r u doing it ?? :think: :mad:

17. jayanth

Hats OfF To Essi.. Dr.Saurabh. .At THe IGT Family , Fun and Learning are the only two things we have to offer.. SO be a part of Both..

@ Alex i think Essi changed for him.. But you can do so if you have good friends who will donate you some points..

18. pacificwaters

pacificwaters - .+:| Oriel |:+. -

hey,

i didnt know about this title stuff until i read this part. and i was thinkting that i could give myself a grand title. the dream .......... long time till it gets realized.

anyway here i am .......... i also join the race for "THE CUSTOM TITLE"

19. jayanth

HEhe. .Go to the Shop steal some poitns, If you are siccessful, Great then change your Title.. IF you fail.. YOu lose points and reputation.. Either ways you reputation goes.. If you are successful, I'll help you with the bad reputation..

20. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

hey jayanth on what basis do u change the name? by seeing the posts or sumthin else....if u judge by post than is theer any post for 150+? let me know