Concerning titles and avatars

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by esgallindeion, Oct 19, 2003.

1. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Yeah, about time.

Any ideas?

2. alli

alli The Best Ever

oh yea..
    "friendly competition"..
    good idea... let me catch up first...and then we'll fire the "GO!" gun

3. alli

alli The Best Ever

heeeeheeeeheeee:p

4. great_guns

great_guns "The Great One"

ARRIGHT !! Game ON !!

Arrighto buddies !!! :beer:

'The Great One' agrees to your terms.
    I WILL take up the competition !!!:cool:

I really do think the points thing is really very logical. So I think it really whould be done. And you know what... a really EASY and a really well fitting tab should fetch the maximum points !! Any of you MODS may decide which tabs are good !!! Howzzat ?

Also, Whats the difference between a MOD and a ADMIN ?? Who is greater? (of course, none can be greater than the great one !). Also, how come Lord Neo is a Admin with just 35 posts ??

One last Query...can I start my own forum here ??? Tell me how ? And will I be MOD or ADMIN there ?:)

Peace
    ---Guns:rule:

5. Redalert

Redalert New Member

You got 5 posts and you call yourself "Great" :p . You all can byte my dust!!!:rule:

6. alli

alli The Best Ever

yea ..me too am wondering whts happening 'guns " ? ??

u got 5 posts... r u building up on a strategy or something ? ? ?
    hehe

waneways... 'redalert' cant just get enuff of himself ..

and i just checked... i got 30 posts... and they're all out of talking en talking ... mann i talk a lot ...

but again ... :: if u wait for me to catch up..then we can start on more fair ground.. watsay guns ?
    (damn..i dont give up trying _) .. :)

7. great_guns

I am game ... is everyone else ??

Hey Alli....

I agree to run for this !! you know what, these guys just would not want a fair competition...they will want to stick to their head-start...poor fellas !!

But, yunno what...we'll catch up soon !!

Hey, and BTW...more postings don't make you a great man !! its your deeds buddy !!! If you wanna be great too, do a great deed and reduce your points to zero. Be a a fair man !! Got the guts ??:mad:

He he he.....all in the name of friendly competition:beer:
    And no ones answered my questions yet !!

Peace to all beings : beer :
    ---Guns: rule :

P.S. : BTW, ALLI...you a relative of my friend, CROC (-o-dile) ??:

8. FinalPhase

FinalPhase New Member

Great_Guns...You dont climb the ladder of success by bringing ppl down. You think anybody reduced their post so that Redalert could catch up? I dont think so.....:p You could start a thread others would reply you could do 50 posts a day just like that...but nooo....you have keep on bitchin!! The only thing you are great at is crying...shhesh!!:mad:

9. esgallindeion

Re: I am game ... is everyone else ??

Says the man who made 3 posts in the same time that I made around 25. :p

An admin is the person who made the site (forum, whatever) and he appoints moderators to moderate the posts. So if anyone of you starts abusing each other in one of the forums which I moderate, I'll have to settle you. I have the power to delete stuff and edit stuff posted by other people as well. That is about all the power that I have. The admin has much more powers.

Lord Neo is the admin because... uh... I guess its because... dunno... because he made the site???

10. great_guns

Lets all shuddap and RACE !!

Arright guys !!

Backbiting's over. We all make a fair race from now on. I'll post as much as I can and you guys can keep your lead !! Letussee where we all end up.

BTW, theres no replies on two threads i put up. I got tabs for Annie's song, but none on "Allah Key Bandey" yet.

Also, please tell me how I can start a new forum (where I can be admin:) )

Look forward to more from the great one...

Peace:beer:

11. great_guns

BTW...

Hey...just realised !!

Besides Sonal here...anyone else is on Mouthshut.com ??
    If anyone is...please do tell me your ID out there.

And...if one isn't there, I'd like you guys to check out the site. Believe me...its really great and we have tons of like-minded people out there. Really cool place to hang out. And there are also tons of Rockers:rock: who write reviews out there.

Do send me a PM if you like the site.
    Find me there as great_guns.

Cheers to all:beer:

12. esgallindeion

I used to sumbit reviews a few months ago in MS and became a star writer but since the recent revamp, I gave up my title and have been concentrating more on songwriting than reviewing.

My id was the same as I have here... esgallindeion. And I wrote a few book and music reviews. Check them out if you want to. :beer:

13. slash

slash New Member

Great_Guns seems to be buzy raising is posts i...c :) Well, im starting the race too....last one to 100 posts is an "Rotten Egg":p

14. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

For those who pm-ed regarding some of the older post's disapperance, that problem is sloved even the older posts will be displayed henceforth.

Admin

15. alli

alli The Best Ever

thanx for the info on mouthshut.com..... i did check it out ... looks lke a really good website...and im sure it is

merci

16. FinalPhase

FinalPhase New Member

Seems to me like alli is in a posting spree....eh?:p

17. alli

alli The Best Ever

right 'finalphase'... i AM on a sorta posting spree.... but for all the good reasons ...
    coz monday onwards i doubt i'll be posting even 1 in 2 days//...coll. starts ...:shock:

and i got sooooo much bloody work.....:cen:

so then u guys wont be seeing tooo much of me at all...

but just to let all u ppl. know.. ur doing a good job here... and i shall miss the "posting spree" i was on .
    :)

merci ...

18. NuageOutlaw

NuageOutlaw New Member

We will miss u alli....:eek:

19. alli

alli The Best Ever

heeheee//.... that was funny "we will miss u alli"... im not dead u know ..
    waneways ... im still around..coz coll. just sucks and i cant get down to starting work real seriously....
    so me will keep posting till i have to get offline and kikck myself and start working .. :)

20. slash

slash New Member

Well u did mention that u wont be posting for a "very long" time...what do u expect....:p Ur the most famous chick here....:p :p