Computer/TV games caused murder?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Jun 3, 2005.

1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

I think, many electronics games may influenced the youngsters mentality and temperament, cause them to desire to be hero and revengeful, and end up with real muder in reality.

What do you think ? :confused:

2. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

What's the source....?...u making this up or the police really have doubts about this guy..

3. bob-bobby

4. bob-bobby

5. Taifi

Taifi New Member

man creeeepy...i neva thought video games can make a person do taht sorta stuff...luckily i left playin video games a while ago...

6. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

It depends on the maturity level man!!
    YEah but it surely does affect kids. I used to play GTA Vice City all the time and my 3 1/2 yr old nephew was at my place for vacations, n dudeeee,.. he used to watch it with so much interest!! Then one day i was driving him around the city n i stopped the car at a signal and there was a traffic police around, n this lil dude(nephew) gave me a brilliant idea of killin the cop with a sword or a gun and zooming away the signal!!! WOOOO!!!!! I never play that game when he's around now!! :-o

7. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

It surely affected my brother.

8. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

yeah,i used 2 play UT2004 and wolfestine:return 2 da castle.....n whenever i slept after playin those games i always had night mares of pleopl runnin after me with guns n swords!!!!!!!!!!!