Comprehensive Guitar Tutorial -1

Discussion in 'Guitar Lessons, Tutorials & Tips' started by taquila, Jul 3, 2005.

1. mohitarora2k

mohitarora2k New Member

Thanks again,

Please upload on rapidshare it's easier to download from there .At least idiot guide the name is really catchy and I think it can provide some basic stuffs as well . Whay say ??

2. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

3. mohitarora2k

mohitarora2k New Member

Thanks AJ

Thanks AJ, It was really quick,

Can you please upload the CD of Idiots guide on rapidshare? I think it'll really help to practice some of the songs.

One more thing, I want to buy one guitar tuner ( I am bad at tuning guitar :-( ), which one should i buy and what would it cost? Is there any other instrument through which i can tune my guitar?

I hope I am not being too demanding.

4. Morbid_Angel

if u have a mic connected to ure pc u can pm me for a free version of guitar pro 5 ..it has a digital tuner. I use an ibanez Chromatic tuner - metronome. Cost me a 1000 bucks. But it helps alot in tuning.
    You can also use it for singing practice and ear training.

5. mohitarora2k

mohitarora2k New Member

Okay so I'll go for ibanez. Asking again :) Do you have CD of idiots guide ? I have started the book and found it damn good. So don't want to miss anything just because i don't have CD ...

6. Morbid_Angel

dint i pm u ? :S

Anyway i dont have the CD. But using gp5 i can send the midi files of the song u want. just tell me which 1.

7. mohitarora2k

mohitarora2k New Member

Sure i'll ask you once i'll reach at that stage in the book, One more qsn i want to buy one electric guitar ( Currently I have Givson's jazz guitar ). Which one is good at a begining level and cost effective ;)? I've heard that givson 1000 is good? What would you suggest??

8. Morbid_Angel

i suggest an acoustic. Really helpful for learning..read the threads in this forum about which guitar to buy.

9. aryshevin

aryshevin New Member

Can anyone provide me with the above listed pdf's? They are no longer available on the uploaded sites.

Ty,
    Vinay

10. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

No one can.

Signed...arnold_aj

11. r_shahidur

r_shahidur New Member

Hi guys Im shahidur from Dhaka

Hi guys how is everything going on? hope fine u all

Im shahidur from Bangladesh. I tried to downloan the following files but all of them are unavailable now and two of them have been deleted. Would you please help me getting those books?

Rock Guitar Secrets (You must know the total basics atleast for this)
    https://rapidshare.de/files/28045771/...crets.pdf.html
    12mb file.

Learning the guitar - Stefan Schyga (BASICS) Mostly western notations( i recommend it it'll help ya in the long run). 600kb.
    https://www.megaupload.com/?d=R4TJSATY

Fretboard Roadmaps -(Advanced) Do this after u learn the open position of any scale. Its a good book. 8.5mb.
    https://rapidshare.de/files/28047311/...dmaps.pdf.html

Idiots guide to the guitar (Funny name but very nice book..one of the best ive seen so far. lvl 0 to 10) 8.5mb.
    https://www.megaupload.com/?d=6UVE8XVB

Thank you.

shahidur

12. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

Sorry, I can't upload these books again. Ask someone who downloaded all of them.

13. raselaiub

raselaiub New Member

Nice job..................!!!!!!!!!!!

14. shantanukr

shantanukr yEh DiL mAanGe m0rE

gr8 work dude :)

15. aarkay

aarkay New Member

none of your links are working dude

16. ananta

ananta New Member

This is Ananta,

That is a great endeavour in spreading the Guitar conciousness.

I will follow the tutorials and meet the expectations.

Ananta.

17. voyager_avi

voyager_avi Member

tutorial request

hi, has anyone downloaded the materials and ha them ... Please upolad them in some plave other than rapidshare... Those links are no more working... PLEASE....

18. neorox

neorox New Member

same here man... i was searching for the idiots guide to guitar from quite sometime now.. please upload that.. it will be very helpful for the new learners

19. sudhirbp

sudhirbp New Member

Thx

Thx bro.

However the books at rapidshare were not available. Did you take them out? Can you load them again?

20. KShan

KShan New Member

Idiots Guide to Playing the guitar

Hey people,

go to lime wire. Idiots guide to playing the guitar is available there. You can download it from there.

Sorry to say but i didn't find it too good. It has lot of theory and how to read notes n write those note.
    What i found missing in it was the detail about scales , the major , natural minor, harmonic minor, melodic minor, sus2, sus4, dim chords, 7th chords, 9th chords etc....may be the book aims to absolute beginners.

So if you are an absolute beginner then it might be good for ya but if you a bit of basics, like how to hold guitar, what are notes, how you can find them on fretboard then i don't think its a good option.

rest you decide.
    No offences to anyone here.

Cheers..!!!