Commercial Jingles

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by madhura, Dec 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Oh yeah, wait, i'll tell you
    That song playing in the background
    Backdrop
    (Angry wife stomping around)
    Husband knocks on door, wife doesnt open, knocks on window, doesnt open, holds up a card saying, "You forgot our anniversary" Husband perplexed. Has brainstorm, gets archie's card, slips under door, husband and wife united again. Happy ending:)

2. d_ist_urb_ed

Nokia accentuating the facility of Hindi SMS(ing).
    Backdrop
    *Postman on cycle in village)
    Dakiya dak laya(passes a group of water collecting village belles), dakiya dak laya(passes a group of screaming villagers watching T.V), dakiya dak laya(Passes a group of chasing juveniles), khushiyon ka something laya(passes a cyber cafe), dakiya dak laya(arrives at a house). A good-looking:p: girl comes out, he takes out a cell phone and passes it on to her, she reads, "Bhaiya ghar aa raha hai"?
    Next Scene
    (Postman watching on with a stupid expression on his face)
    Girl:- Aur mere liye lotsa crap, and some high-heeled shoes.
    (Girl dancing madly in the background).
    Dakiya dak laya.
    End.

3. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Nokia... Yeah.. liked the 3220 (or 3230 ???) - the one with the really whzked out song and interchangeable covers dancing around on the screen - the one with the flashing lights mobile, me thinks!

4. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Amazing Graphics on 3220 ad.. Anyone here liked that Tata Ad where the guy plants a plant which grows into a tree.. and he clims into the neighbours house>??

5. d_ist_urb_ed

Yeah sure, wait, i dont know exactly what it was, i think, for insurance, however i remember the ad.
    Backdrop
    *Kid staring at neighbor's daughter* Dad comes out and looks angrily at kid, kid runs away.Next day, kid comes out with a small plant and digs up the soil and plants it. Neighbor looks approvingly upon the kid. Kid turned into a boy of eleven, watering plant, neighbor has undergone considerable hair loss, looks approvingly upon kid, kid turned into teenager, plant has turned into tree, watering it, neighbor has gone bald, still looks approvingly upon. Drives away. Kid climbs up the tree and enters the balcony of the girl.*Life inspires us to think ahead, so choose Tata something*
    End.

6. Menon

Menon New Member

Jab Zindage lage..bhaaari

The perk ad man..Preity my sweety;s there in that
    CHeerio
    Menon

7. d_ist_urb_ed

Mortein refill
    *BUZZ..finger moves near switch...buzz..finger moves away..BUZZ...finger moves near switch...buzz..finger moves near switch. Switches on...R.I.P mosquito, aunty with weird expression on face, "Ghar mera hai"*
    End.

8. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Ghad??? Man, u need help with Hindi, eh?

9. d_ist_urb_ed

Dont know what you're talking about:p:

10. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

@ Disturbed = Whokay!

The new ads bout the new toffee are damn cool... the ones where some dude does / says something damn stupid and they point to his head & say that there's nothing inside there but there's something inside the damn toffee

11. jayanth

Tandarusti Ki Rakhsa Kare Lifebuoy..

Lifebuoy he jahan Tandarusti He wahan.. Liiiiiffffffffffeeeeebbbbbbbboooooooooooooyyyyyyyy

LOL..

12. d_ist_urb_ed

^LOL:) Nice 'un:)

13. jayanth

The New All Out Tom And Jerry Ad is :p:

14. d_ist_urb_ed

Horlicks:- Epam Opam Jhapam
    Sucks in my opinion, stupid ad.

15. jayanth

I stopped buying Horlicks after that.. Its HorribleLicks...

16. d_ist_urb_ed

^LOL
    I like the small kid's Junior Horlicks ad, where he takes out a bug and puts it on his brother:) Reminded me of me and my brother when i was young:) Dont remember the entire ad though.

17. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

i wish to be in india.... i miss so many ads. .... out here i dont have hindi channels ....
    and even if i watch few hindi channels at my friends' ..... all ads there are of phone call cards or ajmeri baba nad such shits....
    whatever ....
    i really enjoyed one ad: pepsi's ....
    this girl is dressed as hot dog bun and sausage ... and is distributing flyers... all other ppl are laughing at her.... she gets depressed and kinda embaressed, suddenly a guy dressed as pepsi bottle brings smile to her face ,......
    i couldnt stop my tears...literally ..... it was very touching .....

18. d_ist_urb_ed

^^Didnt see that one:) Or maybe because we're not in America. But nice description of the ad.

19. jayanth

I like the Rani Mukherjee Munch Ad.. She's damn cute..

20. d_ist_urb_ed

I like the ooold pepsi ad, in which there's Shahrukh and another female at a petrol pump. And this dog chases 'em all around and finally they get in the car to see the keys in the dog's mouth:) Very nice ad:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.