"CLASSICAL GUITAR" Planning to buy

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by sDEVs, Mar 20, 2010.

1. sDEVs

sDEVs Inventor

FLOOD & JONNY...
    Electric & Classical have their own dimensions, have their own perception of pleasure.
    Both have their own capacities to thrill thousand people all the time.
    But, that's not the question... Its not about performing in royal albert hall or unter den linden,

Its what you feel when you play your instrument alone...
    Does the music take you to a Bright Sunny day, under a green tree, near a blue lake... when you close your eyes & feel it???

If YES than why so debate, if you like it, ur run is over... Music should be for us.. To start a day with the riff/piece that we like & get pleasure... So that the day goes just excellent & happy. Wether it be classical or electric... Nothing matters...

2. sDEVs

sDEVs Inventor

Uploading...

Ya, I'm too planning to post some classical recordings on the net... I'll surely let you know when I do it...

Keep in touch...

One day we might form a

"Classical Forum" :rock:

3. rajuabhi_14

rajuabhi_14 New Member

yiha

dude. y don't we start off a forum on classical. by the way there's a telugu song from vaana movie. yeduta nilichindi chudu. just take a luk a the guitar play. simple sweet n neat. loved it

4. sDEVs

sDEVs Inventor

Good Idea... There's already a Telgu Forum I suppose... I was thinking of a WESTERN CLASSICAL STAFF FORUM, where we can upload GP Tabs, Talk on fingerpicking, nails, classical guitars, scales, etc..

5. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

*Western classical forum. Sure, I'd like that too.

I wish there was a sheet music based composition forum though...there are a few classical guitar forums around. delcamp.us and classicalguitar.nl would come to mind, I've lurked around there a bit...but somehow I don't like the mindset of the entire guitar community on the net. They play less guitar, and more keyboard...computer keyboard.

Even then, there's more gear and tone discussion than theory, composition and playing discussion (delcamp.us, however, has what seems like a nice recording and reviewing culture, but that's just the playing bit), and most people discussing theory and composition are sorely still on tabs rather than sheet music. >_>

6. sDEVs

sDEVs Inventor

Ya, true...

7. flood

flood New Member

preaching to the choir :)

8. sDEVs

sDEVs Inventor

Was expecting this same reply...

9. rwaghmare

rwaghmare New Member

Hello i m rahoul from pune a small time classical guitar builder.
    pls tell me the specifications of the guitar .
    i can make a custom made guitar u want.
    is the guitar ur planning to buy made of solid wood???
    i make guitar of solid rosewood back and side and imported spruce
    instead of buying cheap imported guitars why dont u go for desi guitar
    if ur interested pls mail me
    aqualibguitars@yahoo.com

10. sDEVs

sDEVs Inventor

Thanks Mr. R Waghmare, as I have already mentioned I purchased YAMAHA, it's late. But, thanks, for your concern. I usually pay visits to pune & will certainly come to see your work when I wanna buy a new guitar. I have saved your address. Thanks.

11. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

He now has a site...Aqualib Guitars

12. sDEVs

sDEVs Inventor

And he is advertising manually on the IGT !!! Good way... I have mentioned it in other post too!!!