Classic Instrumentals: My recordings

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by sDEVs, Feb 8, 2008.

1. sDEVs

sDEVs Inventor

Hi, Please check out my recordings of some classical songs,
    Instrumental versions:

Jadu Teri Nazaar (Darr)
    https://soundclick.com/share?songid=6250853

Jeena Yaha Marna Yaha (Mera naam joker)
    https://soundclick.com/share?songid=6250845

Your view will help me improving my further recordings.

Legend:
    -Recorded with Audacity
    -Ahuja UTP30 Electrect Condensor Mic
    -Signature Acoustic (chords) &
    -Ibanez Electric GRG270

Thanks,
    Shri.

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Heard your new recordings man, its done very well. Good guitaring and its played very well too! The recording is done well too!
    Although, in my opinion you should add some effects on the guitar tracks too, just to pump up the sound (some delay, some equalizing, maybe some reverb etc.).
    The vocals are not good man, you are singing without any kind of emotions, passion or feelings, please don't understand me wrong man, i'm not trying to dishearten you, certainly not, but your way of singing has to be improved alot!
    Overall you did a very good job, keep posting and take care man!!!

3. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

hi shri....the instrumentals are awesome...good work...looks like u have used all the gadgets very well as the recording is very smooth....though i have no idea about any gadget apart from a standard philips mic ;-)

-krishna

4. sDEVs

sDEVs Inventor

Thanks Krishna & Keaoraf for your views, I was actually tensed looking at the view hits before opening this page, (maybe I should put some good title for my posts! LOL..

Keoraf, I am right now just improving my Instrumentals, those songs with vocals are old & I really dont like them myself, so I dont expect others too... I hope you like the two instrumentals mentioned above.

Thanks once again to both of you...

5. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

@sDEVs
    yeah dude...i agree with keoraf.........try to put some masala, as i would like to call it, into the song..........it is very bland...........
    it should have that energy in the song..........

try improvin on ur rec.........
    remove the noise......add some more instruments......... do somethin........
    i dont not mean to be harsh or anythin..........if i am i apologise..........

kepp recordin dude........

cheers
    :beer: