$-Cigarettes..??..??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by nik_bokacheley, Apr 26, 2005.

1. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Uh' my friends are always complaining me about my habbit of smoking so very often.. Eh' I know I'm ruining my health.. But I'm addicted to it.. I guess there are many who are addicted to the same..

So can we just share our thoughts about smoking?? Time when it should be done, how may ciggy's should one smoke per day, which brand whould one go for...etc...etc... :think:

MODS delete my thread if you think it is illicit...

PE@CE 0UT....... :shutup:

2. tejas

tejas ..........

Hmm...I've always hated smoking. I can't stand the smell. Some of my friends smoke, and i keep nagging them to give it up, but they dont listen. They think I'm a loser for saying so, but thats quite alright, as long as I'm doing my part. What I hate more is some of them do it because they think its "cool". Thats total crap.

3. smriti

smriti // Silent Observer //

quit smoking.

4. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

i absolutely detest smokin.

5. nik_bokacheley

uh-oh' seem to hav no1 on to support me.. You all are right that smoking isn't kool.. But it can become a compulsion..u never know..!!

6. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

try chewing gum whenever u feellike smokin..get nicotine patches......what u have is an emotional dependence on smoking and u can quit it.....
    whenver u wannasmoke..start chewin gum or take some candy...and do give it up....if not for ur sake for the sake of others around u....second hand smoke is more dangerous

7. smriti

smriti // Silent Observer //

compulsion!!!!!!!!.........man its all up to u........if u wanna quit... u can.......who is stopping u frm doin tht. ..

8. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

smoking is a disgusting habit
    I had the addiction but I've successfully quit (hopefully)
    hope I never pick it up again. I've quit before only to continue within a few weeks, but this time its for good.
    I think it was mark twain who said "quitting smoking is the easiest thing, I've done it so many times!"
    but yea, realize that its the most disgusting habit and quit. u'll feel much better.

9. nik_bokacheley

Let's hope for the best!!

10. Seelan

Seelan Soldier Of Fortune

well i started smoking when my friend and myself were sitting under a block and we had nothing to do and we just tried n got hooked :mad: but quitting , well , its not really the cravings n urge that makes it hard , its the mental strength becoz smokin is very tempting . i smoke 20 sticks a day , really tryin to cut , but with my current emotions wif my love failure recently , i juz dont seem to be mentally strong .... all i can say is , to quit , juz remember to hv a good reason to quit n stick by it when you are totally in control of ya mind :rock:

11. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i smoke about ciggies 3 a day..... i am not adiccted..... i often go days on end without smoking..... i smoke purely 'cos i like to - which is why i cant smoke any which cigarette - its got to be amongst the milder ones - of late i am smoking a brand of ladies cigarettes called ESSE lights.. its real tasty

12. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

I din smoke till a about year ago, and even after that the max I ever got to was 2 a day for a short time...Never got addicted......
    Now i just have it once or twice a week and sumtimes dont smoke for weeks...
    I agree that its totally immature to think that smoking makes u 'cool'...being a non-smoker for a long time I realize how disgusting it is for the passive smoker...
    Having a few puffs once in a while is ok by me.....
    But i'll say one thing : the smoker shud respect the non-smoker's point of view...ie not smoke around them and stuff like that....

13. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

I used to smoke for a while when I was in India but after coming to Canada I quit. I successfully stayed off cigarettes for almost 2 years but now I've been smoking for the past week, but that was more out of boredom than anything else. Anyway now my main cigarette supplier (my cousin) has gone off to the States for a couple of weeks, so I'm off cigarettes again. I probably will pickup smoking again when he gets back. It never ends.

14. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

hey i heard that pearl jam is gonna tour canada soon.... all of usa and canada is abuzz with it... expect to see hordes of americans in every venue... god i wish i was in your place now,, you going?

15. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

its those damn rockstars.
    they are a bad influence they make you do bad thing.

just kidding, i smoke about 4-5 a day

16. shak

shak Harrr!

ma dad smoked for 30 years, and now he suffers from lung weakness, heart attacks and angina ... enuff to make me hate ciggs.

17. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

my dad has ciggs too, but he keeps gud ctrl over them all
    ...........but recently he even stopped it.may be a new found glory for his life.

18. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

I've never smoked... but I'm bloody used to second-hand smoke all day long. I'm the only guy in my group not to smoke. Sometimes, it feels f'kin weird and ****, but it's my choice...
    & I'm proud of it...

Man, I should do a commercial....

19. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

yup, i never smoke at all.even otherwise i suffer from strong scents and deos and pollution not asthma.but i never xpose myself to all such tings coz it makes me feel so dizzy.

20. aleric

aleric New Member

4-5 ciggs a day.

The number climbs exponentially if I am tipsy ;)

I quit almost for an year when I was in Pune with my parents. But have started it again six months back since I shifted to Hyd.

But I am going to quit after marriage :p: