CHords :: Recording : Everything I Do : Bryan Adams

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by amit82cse, Jun 12, 2005.

1. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

2. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

why didn't u sing with it bro ..
    pretty cool though.

3. amit82cse

Actually, I recorded it with my vocal only but i have to keep microphone near to guitar in order to get anything in the recording.

Is there anyway i can attach two microphone to the same PC?

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

The chords are fine but you've upped the tempo of the song far too much. The chords should be slower, softer and some of the notes should be plucked. As for mic-ing, the best option is to keep the mike aimed towards the soundhole from the chest level so it can pickup both your voice as well as your guitar....or use multi-tracking (record your guitar first and superimpose the voice over the track)

Here is a recording of the song done by a good friend of mine and it should give you an idea of how to set the mood.

5. amit82cse

Yeah i know, tempo is high but that was again for a reason:)

I got just 1 minute to record the complete song (windows' sound recorder allows recording only for that time:()

do you guys know other recording software for unlimited time recording?

6. amit82cse

As people practice and try new things, with time they become more smart. I am expecting the same for me as well:)

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

At the end of 60 seconds, just press record again and you'll have 120 seconds instead of 60.

Another good program for recording which gives almost unlimited times is Audacity. It is available on the net I think.

Of course you will. It's great that you at least post recordings and try to set yourself on the right track for I know lots of people (including myself) who refuse to accept their mistakes....it takes people like us longer but we all learn something in the end :D

8. amit82cse

Pretty cool recording from your friend...

9. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

Go for Adboe Auditions .. great Ware bro.

10. amit82cse

Thanks every1 for the boost.

11. dream_seller

dream_seller New Member

hey bjr ur frenz recording is too damn good man :rock: ...u guys really rock...
    i mean it is very difficult to tell the diffrence between the original and that one...hope u guys are not cheating on ppl by posting the original one and tellin it urs ;) .just kidding...take it in a positive sense....

can u please gimme the chordz that have been played in that recording...ur recording is out and out a party stealer believe me....

please please gimme those chordz :nw:

thanks in advance....

12. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

okay...this is for you and akkyy too.

The chords are simple...lots of tabs on IGT of this song I'm sure. The difference is that this is played one half step lower....that means that where there is a C major chord in the actual song, I've played a B major...F# instead of G and so on.

Instead of playing the full chord, I'm using the first two strings open....so the shapes are:

B[799800]
    F#[244300]
    E[022100]

B----------------------------F#
    Look into my eyes, You'll see
    E--------------------F#
    What you mean to me

Repeat again and then:

C#min[x46600]------------B--------C#m
    Don't tell me its not worth fighting for
    -------------------B------------------F#---------------B
    You know it's true, Everything I do I do it for you

13. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

bjr dude,.. if it wont be a much work for u... cud u pls post small recording for arppegios used with these chords,.... would be gr8 help!

14. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

799800 is Badd11
    al the same great recording

15. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

True...similarly the F# chord I've posted would probably be a F#7b13.

Akky, I'll try to post a recording today in a few hours time.

16. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Its not the exact thing since I can't find the stupid recording on my hard disk and am too lazy to download it from my own space...but I think is accurate enough except for the mistake I make in the "Don't tell me..." part.

akkyy21 and amit82cse like this.
  17. amit82cse

Very very good. giving reps..

Cheers.

18. armani4eva

armani4eva New Member

bjr...amazing!

19. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

A big thank you to everyone who has listened to and appreciated these recordings but just one little request.

As I have clearly stated, this recording that I posted(the one with the vocals) is my friends and not mine so please do not rep me on that account since none of the credit is mine except to have a wonderful friend with a wonderful voice. Otherwise and even so, your rep poins have been appreciated.

If you want to give me a rep anyway, I'll be the last person to stop you ;)

20. amit82cse

i like that attitude....:)