Chords For Escape By Enrique(kevin Is Back)

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by kevin_chris007, Jun 3, 2006.

1. kevin_chris007

kevin_chris007 New Member

Enrique Iglesias: Escape

Chorus:
    B EIf you feel like leavin'G#m F#I'm not gonna make you stayB EBut soon you'll be findingG#m F#You can run, you can hide but you can't escape my love

E G#m F#You can run, you can hide, but you can't escape my love
    G#m E F#You can run, you can hide, but you can't escape my love

Hi everybody!
    Here is the beginning of the song "escape" by Enrique Iglesias. I figured it out and it's quite cool try it...........

2. kevin_chris007

kevin_chris007 New Member

Enrique Igleasis's Escape(kool Kevin)

This goes well with the acoustic guitar, it's just the beginning of the song i know that u can easily figure out the rest of the song..............................................................................................................

here it goes.......................................

Chorus:

B EIf you feel like leavin'G#m F#I'm not gonna make you stayB EBut soon you'll be findingG#m F#You can run, you can hide but you can't escape my love

E G#m F#You can run, you can hide, but you can't escape my love
    G#m E F#You can run, you can hide, but you can't escape my love

Hi everybody!

Here is the beginning of the song "escape" by Enrique Iglesias. I figured it out and it's quite cool try it...........[/QUOTE]

3. sean666

sean666 New Member

hey dude... wer did ya learn guitar frm?? if u did in pune, cud u tel me wer in pune, me interestd.me new in d city. dunno much.. thnx. bye.

4. sean666

sean666 New Member

hey dude did u learn guitar in pune ??? if yes cud u tel me wer?? im new in d city n im interestd..thnx bye..