Chords Chords.. how do you find them..

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by udays_w, Jan 15, 2008.

1. udays_w

udays_w New Member

I have been playing guitar for last 2 years now ....,.
    most of the songs i have learned are through all of you senior guitarists....

But why is it that i am not able to identify how to find chords for songs...

I mean i don't know how to find which scale is suited for which song and which chord is suited for a stanza ......

I think I have become a parrot in playing guitar I can only play songs that have been tabbed or chords have been done by others so guys please help me all you senior guitarists....

should I join any tuition for that ??

2. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

the reason why senior guitarists can tab songs or get the chords right are because they are senior!.......

now.....start practicin the songs u know....soon u'll develop a musical ear which will help u to find out chords...........

there may be various things posted such as get the basic note, or some other stuff.....but the basic thing is u cant get those until u have a musical ear(i dont know wat its called)........

so for now......put ur head down and practice hard...soon u;ll be able to identify the chords of any song to perfection!!!

cheers
    :beer:

3. udays_w

udays_w New Member

thax for that reply buddy ....
    Now, I 'll start practicing hard .... and surely will try to develop an ear for music .

4. altamashnayyer

altamashnayyer New Member

Dude, you can also find chords by trying to match the vocals with your guitar. I do that all the time. Helps in getting some idea.