chel$ki vs pool

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by .:SpY_GaMe:., Feb 5, 2006.

1. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

i agree
    but were inactive from 1991-1999

but now we r on the rise again....
    just compare the liverpool team four four years

we r back.....

:p: :p:

2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

chelsea r the next talibans

yes

they r brainwashing children's minds

proof!!!

3. shak

shak Harrr!

^ lol thats cute ....

and by the way ... how is pool coming up again? by spending money gettin a new manager .. new players .. etc ... same as chelsea .. no one say pool is buying victories?
    its just that chelsea has overdone it a bit .. cuz we needed a complete reform .. thats all ... all in the same boat mate .. all in the same boat ...

4. .:SpY_GaMe:.

chelsea is spending twice or thrice the amount a player is really worth :p: :p:

n this is a major handicap for the other teams :p: :mad:

5. shak

shak Harrr!

6. metal_fan69

metal_fan69 To Live Is To Die

Even Arsenal hav a lot of money.... Kanjoos Wenger 2-3 millions ka player laakar transfer session udadiya!

Atleast Henry should stay... Wenger needs to buy a quality one

abadyr and diaby r still .... not at that level..

There is no fun in New Stadium... if they do not qualify for champ league :eek::

7. shak

shak Harrr!

wenger has the knack for buying good players at young age and excellent value for money .... the arsenal squad is one of the best in the prem .. but yes .. if you are paying henry 100000+ per week ... you are left with little to spend in the market ... given that you've just spent a fortune on the new stadium .. give arsenal a few years and they will be back with green in the transfer scene .. (it rhymed yay!!!)

8. metal_fan69

metal_fan69 To Live Is To Die

Walcott scored in his debut game against portsmouth res

9. shak

shak Harrr!

humiliation again pool? .. (not yet ... still 30 minutes to go)
    will post in the morning .. and i better see some good explanations ... i've got quite a few for my game against everton ... hahaha

10. .:SpY_GaMe:.

^^^^^hey hooooo well next season..... lol

11. shak

shak Harrr!

hohohohohoho ...... find yourself a new line to get you out of sticky situations ..
    oh by the way spy .. have you heard that "jose the special one" spoof?? its a cracker mate! lemme know if you need that .. i'll send ya .. (i think i deleted the pm with your email id .. mention that again just in case)

and did you catch chelsea's goals last night? they were beautiful ... do see the highlights if possible ... :) and yeah .. goodluck next season ;)

12. shak

shak Harrr!

by the way ... the higlights of chelsea's game are available on bbc.co.uk sports page ..

13. .:SpY_GaMe:.

i was browing through football 365 n came across this interesting mail

which will calm down all the appeals for ohh we could have won last years champs league :p:

source

yep shak will try to watch the highlights......

lmao

14. .:SpY_GaMe:.

forgot to add

cisse is total crap

he will be traded when the transfer market is open again.....

i think defoe /kurt r on their way to pool

............................................................................................................................................

n pool got a diff feb month with tight fixtures

b manure it will b april

so the race for the second place is still on!!!

15. .:SpY_GaMe:.

listen to this shak lmao mouhinios's talks

listen to that^^^ thats what goes on in chelsea's dressing room

lmao :RollLol:

16. shak

shak Harrr!

lol .. football365! you give a reference from football365!!!?? to a chelsea fan!!! :NoNo:

naa .. i dont think this point is any good ... its clever . but not practical.
    and this year .. i think we have proved ourselves enough ... none (sorry to be so arrogant) of you can even come close ... all you can do is sit and do rubbish chelsea hate emails at f365 ...
    (by you i mean the general anti-chelsea clan .. not you spy .. dont you post anything on f365! hahaha)
    so yeah .... not good enuff

17. shak

shak Harrr!

LOL yeah thats the spoof i was talking about .. pretty cool init! they guyu who impersonated jose could make some good money!!

18. .:SpY_GaMe:.

but that was really funny

buying rooney at ebay

lmao.....

19. shak

shak Harrr!

LMAO! yeah ... it is ... did you catch other sarcasm as well? about drogba being rubbish .. and jose being arrogant .. callin himself special one (that was controversial) the one nill thing when chelsea was accused of boring footbal and onenill scorelines ..
    brilliant who ever wrote all this ...

20. .:SpY_GaMe:.

i thought all the things which i made bold were true :p: