chel$ki vs pool

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by .:SpY_GaMe:., Feb 5, 2006.

1. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

1-0 at half time

and how can mouhinio call the chelsea game play except counterattacks

crouch sucks as usual

or else in the first 20 mins pool should have scored at least 2

well chel$ki winning at half time but i dont think this lead will stand as poool will make some subs surely to bolster the attacking force.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

notty_lad likes this.
  2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

i guess its over.....well 3 mins left 2-0 to chel$ki

an unjustified red card for pools keeper.....

he got the ball in the tackle

we will bounce back next season....

3. shak

shak Harrr!

i dont know what to say ..... tryin to find the right words but the only words that i can think of are "muhahahahahhahaaa" ...

18th dec we kicked gunners in the groin .. today we went for pool's nuts ... aah ... another one bites the dust ...

4. .:SpY_GaMe:.

next season will b ours...................
    :mad:

well no matter how many defeat chelsea inflict us we will still b called the champs of euro in 2004-2005 n we did so by taking over chel$ki in semis.... :p:
    muhhahahahahahaha :p: :p:

the prem title it will take a while for chelsea to equal pools 18
    n for the champs title too to equal the 5
    :p: :p: :p:
    YNWA :cool:

5. shak

shak Harrr!

ofcourse it will take time .. who knows ..we might never even make it to 18 prem and 5 champ!! .. no one knows .. its football ..

but yeah .. i was expecting you to come up with all the old club records and past titles ... haha .. so predictive .. next you will talk about bad pitch, lame dive by robben, first half domination and again liverpool's past .. well .. save your breath ... 2-0 < this scoreline says it all ... if pool was good .. it was all in teh past .. talk about present .. even sheffield wednesday, nottingham forest etc were great clubs .. but presently .. we are 21 points ahead of you ... forget the past ... and stop living in denial :)

6. .:SpY_GaMe:.

we have two games in hand n the season is not over yet so i expect the margin to become less by the end with pool finishing second

we made some progress from our poor last season performance

slow n steady we will do it.... n perhaps next season :cool:

7. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e &lt;3V/S&lt;3 50 CeNt$

champions of europe ........who cares epl :) ......:p:

p.s-->gunners vll b bck m quite sure @shaq

8. metal_fan69

metal_fan69 To Live Is To Die

@shak hey cmon man!...

they'll take 16 more years to complete that ... and I dont think chelsea will dominate this long..

and about last night match.... Crouch is biggest flop of this season.. three headers.. it could hav been 2-3 easily....

Gerrad tried his best..... Crespo ( I hate this player ) played really good.

And finally ( and sadly ) .... chelsea did it again....

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  9. .:SpY_GaMe:.

perhaps abhravomich will declare bankrupcy in a few years :rock: :eek::
    the attacking force of pool was shameful

espt crouch headers i wonder whether he was an undercover defender for chelsea :mad:

well pool must now get the second place n i am sure there will be some changes at the end of the season n rafa will better the team

cisse must go i think he's crap
    pongolle is much better than cisse as at least he tries to win balls he makes runs whereas cisse he just waits for the ball to come to his feet n then he balsts it wide.... :mad:

10. shak

shak Harrr!

right ... saw the highlights last night ... and now i can take anything ... bring it on .. liverpool was total and i repeat TOTAL rubbish .... they were playing only tactics .. banitez had 5 men in the midfield to disrupt chelsea .. and this tactic did work .. but inturn he had to lose one striker .. which kept them from scoring goal .. 20 minutes in the play pool had the upper hand cuz of the tactics .. but what do you know chelsea still scored ... banitez and pool in tatters after that .. he brought a striker on cost of midfield and look what happened ... pool was in total shambles ...
    chelsea had the ball 4 times in the back of the net .. 2 times it scored .. one time it was offside .. and one time it was a WRONG DECISION! crespo scored two last night .. but only one got counted .. who cares though . .we still humiliated you people ...
    chelsea's defence was awesome!! terry was beating crap out of your sticky crouch and gerrard had no notable contribution except one slice kick (good one at that) which was stopped by our goalie .... thats it!! nothin more .. pool was horrible ..
    and the reina incident? your goalie did raise hand on robben .. and that enuff to get him a red .. forget what robben did ..
    what else? nothin ... you lost .. this was your second chnce for this year.. you couldnt beat us.. so zip it for another 6 months or so .. :p

@spy: two games in hand eh? what makes you think you'll win em both? you are not chelsea remember? haha
    @sanju: yeha lame champs of europe .. flukers .. couldnt even qualify properly for this year .. had to beg and cry for uefa to let you in ... :p
    @metal fan: 16 years? no prob .. atleast we've got some hope .. unlike some ...

11. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

12. .:SpY_GaMe:.

i strongly doubt whether chlesea would have been able to overcome the 3-0 deff pool had in the final

we overcame teams like juve n chel$ki in the road to istanbul

ok if jose assume that garcia's goal was no goal they were his 11 men lame??? or blind? could nt they score to overcome the goal garcia scored

it was not a last second goal :p:

flukers????

y coz we won

when manUre scored twice in the last two mins vs bayern no one said they were fluekrs :p: :mad:

n for the european place we deserved it

coz at least we made it to the knockout stages unlike maUre who was out

n eveton won the forth place ticket

where the hell r they??
    they did not even manage to beat the team in the playoffs :p: n those blody blues were dreaming of european foot
    even their uefa cup journey was a short lived one :p:

16 years i think it will take at least 50 years for chelsea to win at least 18 prem titles

n i dont think pool will b at only 18 by then :p:

nestelroy has got another competitor for the best actor (ie playing football less n acting more on the pitch)award its robben

is he in the hospital ? :p:

i'm sure the rivality between pool n chel$Ki will become more intense only coz of the arrogant mouhinio :mad:

13. .:SpY_GaMe:.

chelsea drew loads of games in the past few games ie on recent form we hope not to b chelsea :p: :p:

y dont u want another champ league encounter.....oh i forgot barca gonna knock mouhinio's man out :p: :p:

14. shak

shak Harrr!

good lord you are so optimistic .... good on ya man!

anyway ... lets see ... oh by the way .. dont do that barca thing ... we won last year in champ against them ...

15. .:SpY_GaMe:.

^^ lol

sorry shak i was really in a foul mood a few hrs ago coz of some personal things.....

welll lets c for the barca game.... ;)

16. metal_fan69

Barca game..... dont tell us ..... we saw wat terry did during corner... and u people cry for goal given against liverpool ah? chelsea never deserved champ lg final...

anyway thanx for reminding me that awesome goal by ronaldinho!

17. shak

shak Harrr!

^no doubt about that .... goal was indeed fantastic .. he is a cool footballer .. no denying that ...

and yeah my hat's off to you for keepin that as your avatar .. you've got guts man!

18. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e &lt;3V/S&lt;3 50 CeNt$

spy @its k yaar v bin creaming shak royally but thing is his not ready to accept da fact liverpool r da best v did it 5times :p: n kicked chealsi right at anfield shak i no da frustration grows for u every day but anyways if u wud had wun at anfield u wud had lost to ac milan for sure cos ther cant b a another steven gerrard on earth his a superstar liverpool luvs him :cool: no 1 vll ever forget wat he did on tht day .......shak can u :shock:

19. metal_fan69

yep .... it was already on the winds...chelsea to win against pool..and crespo against his own club and ..... first title.... but yes.. I DOUBT ABOUT CHELSEA WINNING DA FINAL... Italian teams are sometimes really better than english teams

20. shak

shak Harrr!

@sanju: .. aah .. thats stretching the assumptions too far buddy, you cant really say that if we had beaten pool at anfield we wouldnt have won against AC .. naa man ... we would have tried our best .. rest is all football anything can happen to be honest .. chelsea is good .. pool was good ! i accept! 5 times champs .. how can i deny ? LOL they USED to be very good .. but NOW you cant come close! we are on top of prem .. it cant be a fluke surely!! pool had two chances of gettin even with us . .one they drew one they lost 2-0 .. i mean ..! DUH isnt it obvious?

and to close this matter about me livin in denial .. here i say it

POOL WAS A GREAT CLUB!! NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT! (mind the tense *smirk* )