chek my recording of Aadat on da instrumental of jazba123

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by mubeen_rocks, Jan 6, 2007.

1. mubeen_rocks

mubeen_rocks New Member

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

So this is you mubeen, it doesn't sound bad!
    My suggestion, try to record this using your computer and finally mix the tracks a better way! You should use some Fx's for your vocal and it will be sound much better!

3. mubeen_rocks

mubeen_rocks New Member

well wat r these fx'z keoraf !! well dekho yar i was initiallee in a mood to mix da vokalz n instrumental but baat yey hogayee k jab i was singing widout musik tu mujhey yey komplikation lagrha tha k kab instrumental shruu hoga aur kab main sing kerna shruu honga tu i thought k aagey peechey na hojayein vokalz n instrumentalzzzz ..... kiun k m new 2 adobe audition so i sang on da instrumental !!!

gyz waiting 4 more komenTz!!!

4. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

These are the effects being used for (professional)music, just to let your music sounds better and heavier and more and more.
    If your are using Adobe Audition, you could use the effects included in this prog, but there are lots of other and better sounding software effects over the internet to download, so check it out!

5. mubeen_rocks

mubeen_rocks New Member

yeah man ill use dem in my next recordingz

6. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Next time, just use some delay and reverb, maybe a bit chorus effects, just only for the vocals in the multi track section of Adobe Audition, because the instrumental played by jazba123 was just great and doesn't need any effects, so only for your vocal and just mix both tracks the proper way!

7. mubeen_rocks

mubeen_rocks New Member

guyz waiting 4 komenTZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!

8. mubeen_rocks

mubeen_rocks New Member

gyz waiting 4 repliez!

9. mubeen_rocks

mubeen_rocks New Member

guyz plz koment !!!!!!!!!

10. jazba123

jazba123 New Member

wowowowowowowowowwo!!!!! U ROCK MUBEEN!!

its fantastic ur voice is amazing finally my instrumental comes to life. 1 request though, could u please send me ur voice on its own so i can mix it with my track properly. i think it will sound great then. just upload it to soundclick please.. great work though dude!!!

11. mubeen_rocks

mubeen_rocks New Member

yeah !!!!! but jazba i kud du it even on my onw(diz mixin stuff)thugh i din record it on adobe but i have adobe audition..just guide me how 2 sing wen mixing???i mean du i hav 2 sing widout music den ????????

12. jazba123

jazba123 New Member

no jus use headphones! lissen to the song via the hedfones and sing along normally. that way only ur voice will get recorded

13. mubeen_rocks

mubeen_rocks New Member

ill try 2 do dat !!!!