1. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

2. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

wow..good u din put it on soundclick..i can hear this one...

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

This is plain old-fashioned rock. Whoever is playing this is probably an amateur though so he/she goofs at places.

Still around but usually disguised. To get a sound like this, you have to check out some really old bands or musicians. Actually there's a whole generation of musicians who've played this.

Try:

Link Wray (credited with popularizing Power Chords...died very recently a week ago)

The Troggs (yeah, the famous wild thing group)

Allanah Myles (Recent, slightly different sound but same feel. Female blues singer...awesome. Look further than Black Velvet if you have already heard that song or else make sure you listen to it)

Joan Jett: You've probably heard some of songs as covers...but check her out too.

Eric Clapton in his early days. He's had a sad life though....most of his songs are depressing.

The Eagles: Check out some songs like Life in the Fast Lane, Get over it and some others.

If you want to play this, look no further than the minor pentatonics. Also add to it a flat fifth note at certain points and mix it with the major scale during the bridge or the chorus for a nice effect. No it's really not that easy.

4. abhimanjrekar

man thts one hell of info...i thought cryptu played tht thing...........

5. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

^^LMAO!!!
    hahhaa... :RollLol:

she said check this out!!
    she did not say check me out... ;)

6. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

i too thought so...

7. abhimanjrekar

hmm...forgot to see the THIS...