Check out Ab mujey rat din My recording :)

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Laeeq, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Laeeq

Laeeq New Member

2. Laeeq

Laeeq New Member

come on guyz 14 views yet no comments :(

3. n_rocks

n_rocks Banned

hi ..

here is a comment .. like how do i comment ?

4. n_rocks

n_rocks Banned

do u know play classical guitar .. i mean the finger style ! when do you use a pinky finger

5. n_rocks

n_rocks Banned

how can we memorise the freatboard .. its hard to memorise a freatboard ,, i cant ,,

6. Laeeq

Laeeq New Member

well memorizing the fret board is very hard indeed...i do play classical guitar..and knowing your notes is definately very important. There are some techniques you can use..such as devide the fret board up. take your first 5 frets and memorize all ur notes..play and sing them as u play, say the name of the note along with it...and after a while u wont have to do that anymore cuz u'll know exactly whats next..also remember that 12th frets NOtes are exactly the same notes as the Open string notes or -from high to low- E B G D A E. just at a higher pitch..so u can go backwards and memorize the notes that way...going backwards is very help full..it gets you thinking and believe it or not saying the alphabet backwards isnt easy as it seems...but it will definately help when playing some pieces cuz notes are scattered obviously...other than that if u r playing classical guitar and using the PIMA finger technique then the pinky is seldome used...u may be able to use it when all ur fingers are occupied and u can use it as a double strike on the high E string mostly used on high E string...the piece would have be complicated to use all 5 fingers but its not impossible it could happen...well that should answer your Questions hope that works for ya..and yeah dont forget PRactice is the only way to get better...and try doing scales with notes and not with numbers...could be very useful..if u dont know already learn how to read music...ok let me know if u need anything else..

7. n_rocks

n_rocks Banned

thanks

offers a beer !!! a king can >>>>>>>> cheers ..

8. nayanjyotis

nayanjyotis Rock Star

:rock:

Really nice recording....

Keep the spirit...

Cheerz:beer:
    Nayan

9. Laeeq

Laeeq New Member

Thanks Nayanjyotis...:)

10. nayanjyotis

nayanjyotis Rock Star

Hi,

Can we expect some more recording from you???

Cheerz :beer:
    Nayan

11. Laeeq

Laeeq New Member

well on that website there are about 20 or so songs which i have recorded....you can check them out..there is one Guitar instrumental as well of Samjho na by Himesh...so just dont have much time for instrumentals right now but soon when college gets over will take some time out to do some more recordings...for now check out the singing :)