Check our Guitar & Violin jugalbandhi out - Revival

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by geniusoid, Oct 31, 2006.

1. geniusoid

geniusoid Acoustic Alchemist

2. jozko

jozko Banned

^ lol i thought u'd put new vid. I'd gone through ur works weeks ago. Any way i simple gave 5 star and left a comment. :) Post new ones

3. geniusoid

yeah....plannin to shoot a vid for Coupdegrace, but am plannin an outdoor shootin to make it feel real nice...somewhere near a lake or hills maybe.... time nahi milta na but! :(

4. asadjansari

asadjansari New Member

5. geniusoid

Ah these f***in Noobs! Dontcha know ettiquettes? Comin to a post and blatently advertisin ur stuph?

Duh!

Devilshly_Pur$ likes this.
  6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Nice celtic/irish country touch :)
    Most probably coz of violin.

Nice coordination too.

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

What is Ambit RSM?

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

whoops.
    Ambit RSM – the leading investment banking and consultancy services company.
    Ambit RSM is a network of five companies with services that are focused towards both- creating wealth and preserving it, which makes our offering unparalleled in the industry

9. awesome dude... keep posting.. reps for sure...

10. geniusoid

Thanks guys! Tune composed circa 2001 by Shishir (the violinist) and me - heavily doused with styles from Strunz`s Amazonas which had left us both awed the 1st time we heard it....the jugalbandhi was added later by me since the original 3 player version had a jugalbandhi with me and the tabla player and then all of us fusing in together...

Enjoy!

11. jayesh_diu123

jayesh_diu123 New Member

Hello
    awesome bro..Guitar & Violin jugalbandhi ... kya baat hai...
    i really like your guitar playing style ;) wow....
    keep posting.. plz post this video guitar chords n tabs plz...
    thanks n Hey rgds to ur violin frnd too. :):)
    ok bye

12. geniusoid

Thanks dude! I donno why, but most ppl have a habit here of askin for tabs & chords for everything - seriously speakin, I never tab my stuph, coz I never tab and write them down in the 1st place....we made the tune together and then at times if we need to keep a tab of things, we just do a rough recordin of it, but thts quite rare actually...

The composition is in A Minor, if tht cud help - the regulation chords apply: Am, G, F, E (not E7) ;)

13. jayesh_diu123

jayesh_diu123 New Member

Hello.. kool :)
    thanks for posting chords...;)