cheap electric guitar but with decent tone and low action

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by ronnieanand, Nov 3, 2004.

1. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Hi,
    I am looking for a cheap electric guitar but with decent tone and low action. No frills like tremelo or 24 frets required, just a nice tone and low action. I am having a tough time carrying my guitar + amp every time to the jam room, so I am thinking of some cheap stuff which I will put it in the jam room for practise and I can use my main guitar as usual. I have already bought another Marshal and put it in my jam room, now I just need to put the guitar.

2. ill sell my givson gslead-2 to u for 4.5ks.....i got it for 7.5ks...r u in mumbai??
    want to buy an amo so if ur in mumbai come and check it out..and then decide..

3. essiann9

essiann9 New Member

cheap electric guitars

Hi,
    I really like the Al-2500's because they are made with a bit better materials than the Al-2000 and I like the look of the single white binding on the headstock over the plain head of the Al-2000. What can I say, I appreciate the little details and there is something to me about the binding on the head that just completes the guitar. These are great cheap electric guitars for sale.

cheap electric guitars
    cheap electric guitars for sale