Channel V launchpad

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by deathdr_87, Jan 17, 2005.

1. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

Who was your favourite act at the launchpad concert (assuming you went for it)?

1. Strings
    2. Rabbi
    3. Zero
    4. PDV
    5. Them Clones
    6. Zephyr
    7. Helga's Funk Castle

if ur favourite is on this list - dont tell me abt it:
    1. Tata young
    2. Raja Husan
    3. Rishie Rich

2. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Mine like were Zero & PDV...
    I liked Zephyr = cuz they're from my coll... and I know 'em + Rachel's hot!
    Dude, where were you??? Were u in the gate 3 area mosh pit??? Cuz like I wuz there!

3. kiran_1377

kiran_1377 New Member

heY.. i was there!!..Guess wht i had Gate 3 passes...when i asked directions from one of the Channel V girls..they gave me VIP passes free....was in the first row!
    The event was great and rocking...Zephyr & Helgas Funk were good...Zero seems to have mellowed down a little bit since i heard them last.
    Strings were the one which kept me waiting..they were pretty cool...setup took a lot of time..if u know wht im saying...after String were donw..i was out..
    The entire event was cool.... apart from Raja...Who the *** is he?? He is simply pathetic...Rishi Rich....sucked... Tata Young...yucks...They all lip synched..whts new!! haa haa. How can u have these guys for a Rock contest!!!...

4. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

Tata Young for me. man she is so hot. her song ***y naughty bitchy itchy is cool

5. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

^^^lol!! i dont like her.

@death87...its obvious. PDV and zero. i heard warren is out....is dat true? god forbid.

6. nikamma1112

nikamma1112 New Member

Strings, Rabbi and Zero were the best in my op.

Good fun overall, though I just hated the Rishi Rich part, dunno how people like his music ...

Tata Young part was hilarious, the way the speakers were turned off when she started to speak just coz it was 10 pm ...

- Raj.

7. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

@ FR - Yeah, Warren's out... its also a reason for their quitting this year!

8. wildjuggernaut

wildjuggernaut New Member

hey guys,
    ive been tryin 2 figure out de the mp3s zephyr performen @ lauchpad! think u can help me out @ dis one!
    demi

9. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

@wildjuggernaut:

i do not understand wat ur saying

i like zephyr because i played with their durmmer (JJ) for some event a while back...

no i dont know where the gate 3 mosh pit was....

my favourites were strings followed by rabbi and HFC - i was disappointed with zero and them clones.... ive seen them perform better....

pdv were as usual brilliant

@asmodeus: pm me with ur name etc... i might just know u...