Change the pickups on my guitar

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by apratim.mitra, Dec 3, 2004.

1. apratim.mitra

apratim.mitra You can call me apro

I have a budget of around 3-4 k and i need to change the pickups on my guitar ... the guitar i have has 2 single coils and one humbucker ...

i need some suggestions on the options that i have regarding the make of the pickups and whether i can go for a humbucker or only single coils in my budget ...

I am going to calcutta in the next week so if u guys can tell me what is available in cal ...

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

I'm selling a HUmbucker if you need one..

3. krishna

krishna New Member

hi mitra,

there are people in chennai who can change the guitar pickups. you can contact him at kushalkeys@yahoo.co.in

4. h4f0n

h4f0n New Member

what style do u play??? that may help us suggest what pickup u should look for

5. apratim.mitra

I play mostly metal stuff ... like maiden, metallica, occasionally DT .... so i guess a humbucker would be the best bet ... although i look forward to u guys' opinions on this ...

6. jayanth

I have one that fits your description.. The Seymor Duncan SH4n.. You want it Email me or PM me... 2000Rs Straight out.. The Actual Price is 4200rs..

7. apratim.mitra

well there's a bit of a problem with that ... can you send a receipt or something coz i need the pickup for a guitar that belongs to my Hall ... if you know what i mean ...

i dont think that would be much of a problem though as i could give you the mailing address where you could send it and i would send the money by draft to you ...

8. jayanth

To y your hall?? Dude i cant give no reciept.. So No problems..you can get Pickups from USA.. Good Ones..