Catchy Songs...Does it happen with you also ?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by devilguitar, May 25, 2005.

1. devilguitar

devilguitar New Member

A PLaCe In My HeAd

Today..I had listened to "Rage Against The Machine's - Wake Up" and it got stuck

in my head..and no matter what song I listened to..it wouldnt go away..what are

some songs that get stuck in your guys' head frequently and easily? :rock:

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

wo lameh - atif , i just listened to it last weekend and that the music stuck in my head as of now ...

would be replaced soon ....

3. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

That happened to me when I first heard Come As You Are by Nirvana and Stairway To Heaven By Led Zeppelin. Even more with Stairway. I just had to hear it at least once a day.

4. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah troo:
    nirvana song: the man who sold the world ... the opening riff (which keeps on repeating) is very sticky ... guess it was originally done by David Bowie ... but haven't heard his version ...

and the same with stairway to heaven, and call of ktulu ... openings are impressive ...

5. ambuj

ambuj Pro Tabber

some stupid channel was playing some stupid song called rock tha party today and the refrain is stuck in my head.... aarrrghhh!

6. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Yeah,.. this has happened to me,.. n i am cursing myself for it.
    The other day i was just surfing thru the channels on tv n heard this Mahi ve sing by Fakhir,... man the song sucs soooooooo much,.... but that line,.. "Mahi ve,.. teri yaad aati hai re",.... its just stuck in ma mind,...

Any one knw any remedies for this man,.... its like a torture!!!!!!!!!!! :-(

7. thecoolone

thecoolone Judas Priest My Guide

the same thing happened to me once. it was during my 12th prelims. i had borrowed the NIne Lives album of aerosmith from on of my friends. and on the day of my physics paper i had given hopes of studyin anythin any further and so in the mornin i switched on the tape and there it was the catch corus "Time dnt let it slip away........ "Full Circles" and believe it or not that tune got stuck in my head and wouldnt just go away, even in the exam hall i was singing the same tune in my head..... and this lasted for the remainder of the exam.

8. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

i was watching the movie Rog...and all da songs are so catchy dat they are stuck in ma head......great songs..

9. devilguitar

devilguitar New Member

I don't Like 'Teri to Yaad Satave' By Bombay Rockers. So my friend was singing the song again and again to irritate me.

Later I Realized I was singing the same song in the state of unconsciousness, today I am going to bash him. Wanna beat him with me ? :D: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:

10. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Fuk... happens to me everyday...
    It's like.. I wake up... I think.. and then, a song just freezes in my head... for the entire day...

Today, it's some band called KamlaH... nice songs

11. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

Yup it's a pretty common phenomenon with musicians.....:)...

There's also a show on some radio channel called stuck in my head...which deals with just that
    u have to telll what is one song that just doesn't leave ur mind....

for me right now it's the lead in 'Hey ya' by Outkast...:)

12. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Have had too... many in my life to even think of or list......

13. tejas

tejas ..........

It keeps happening all the time. I had this exam recently and all through the exam I kept singing "It's alright, I don't mind, I don't mind". Thats a line from "H.". I didnt realise i was singing it aloud. After awhile, the examiner comes up to me and he's like "Do you want to be thrown out of the examination hall??" and I'm like "What for??". He then tells me i was singing aloud. I flushed, said my sorry's and got back to answering the paper.

14. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

^^Ha Ha :)

15. Menon

Menon New Member

Hehehe..
    Yeah Guys..that Rock Tha Party has a knack of getting stuck..though it's suchan irritating number..damn!! I read your posts and it started playin in my head!!
    Damn You Guys..
    Menon
    Before Rock Tha Party, it was Kishore Da's Yahan Wahan Saare...

16. devilguitar

devilguitar New Member

Even The Rouge's song _ Don't Be SHy...Has a very catchy Intro...

:D