Cant understand guitar tabs but can play chords ?

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by tantalize, Sep 12, 2005.

1. tantalize

tantalize New Member

GUYS im desperate, i seriously need help, i should be playing a lot better than what i actually play, i dont practice that much because i dont know WHAT to practice, u know what i mean...........its like i understand a few chords but i dont know what to do with tabs, its like i dont know how to play tabs, i dont understand them at all and i've been trying like hell but still no use, i need help, somebody plzzz....is there an easy way of learning tabs...i really need to learn it, its about time....PUHLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ, anyone... :eek::

2. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

well.
    u need practise..
    u can eother go to a teacher..
    or u can go to many sites which offer free guitar lessons..
    www.cyberfret.com

and several others..
    they wil teach u form the very basics..

have patience and practise a lot..
    good luck!!
    :beer:

3. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

4. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

Dont worry theres plenty to learn!!! its good uve been saving all your energy so far by not practising..coz u will need it when it comes to the wonderful world of scales,modes,chords,keys and more exciting stuff..welcome to the real world (as morpheus from matrix ) wud say :p:
    Good luck.
    P.S: gurus are always knocking about waiting to hear from beginners like us..so just pm or ask in the beginners forum...
    who else better could mock us? :p:

www.wholenote.com
    https://members.tripod.com/~johncomino/4notechrds.htm (Click on home..)