cant download ur mp3s

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by aysh, Apr 21, 2005.

1. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

ive seen many ppl post theri own recordings on the net. bu i cant download them coz my network is behind a firewall which blocks all mp3s. so just want to make a suggestion that if there is no problem then post ur stuff in zipped files.. maybe there are a few more guys like me . what do u ppl :think:

2. aleric

aleric New Member

Yeah.........Me also have the above problem.

Maybe we can create a GMAIL id and post the MP3s on the mail server :p:

3. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

4. aleric

aleric New Member

Again, I guess there is a limit to the number of downloads yousendit.com offers. ( I am not sure though )

5. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

no none.

but individual uploads cant be bigger than 1 gb.

6. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

hmmm intersting site.. but the problem is that it wud be like too much headache fo the ppl to send it to all the ppl who cant download directly

7. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

no upload it once. say you want to send the file XXXX to 10 people.

after you have uploaded it, the site will give you a link, from where the file XXXX can be downloaded back.

then send that link to all 10 people - they got to download it within a 10 day time period or something. no limit for the number of downloads for a particular ulpoad.

8. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Anyway could you guys let me know where i can download indian stuffs, i have some 1GB already, wanted more i havent got any bhrama or bombay black, though i have hell lot of other stuffs

9. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Use SPYMAC Account...
    Its offer 100MB webspace with unlimited b/w and no file-size limit alongwith 1GB Mailbox size!
    Go get it...
    Though fill in each and every detail in form...
    If u leave anything blank.. the services dont get activated!

REgards,
    Zooom..!!