Can somebody help in identifying this song

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by BlueSpace, Oct 1, 2007.

1. BlueSpace

BlueSpace New Member

Hi all :) This is my first post, so much new to here and also the guitar world, and this looks like a great forum, congrats and thanks for those who made this :)

so my first query is , can someone help with the name of this love song ? it's very popular, most of the car indicators comes with this tune ;), but i just can't figure it, i searched, searched and searched, i am sure once the name is available then the tab will be an easy find because of the popularity of this track

i've zipped the file it's an exe "a musical greeting thing" embedded with the tune

here is the link www.blueinfos.com/flowers.zip

earlier i went to the ultimate-guitar.com but no one responded, so hoping, someone from here will come to help,

all of you have a nice time, bye

2. aurobindo

aurobindo New Member

Hans k gujare zindagi hai wahi aadmi....

3. Lactic_Doug

Lactic_Doug New Member

dude that is "Für Elise" by Beethoven.
    Well thats the german name, i dont know if it has got an english one too.
    MfG Michael

4. jayesh_diu123

jayesh_diu123 New Member

Für Elise is a very famous classical piece of music written by Ludwig Von Beethoven
    It is also known as 'Bagatelle in A Minor'

5. BlueSpace

BlueSpace New Member

Thanks guy's, finally, i got hold of it, just downloaded the tab and is working on it, also there's another song a melodious one which is also popular, unfortunately i don't have any music file for it, all i got is a clue, and if somebody is here from south india, could help, that piece of music was in the Tamil film "Vaali" in the sona sona, could someone help please :)

Thanks again jayesh_diu123, Lactic_Doug :)

6. BlueSpace

BlueSpace New Member

7. aneri92

aneri92 New Member

dude how could u not recognise fur elise its one of beethoven's classics which is sooooo famous.....

8. BlueSpace

BlueSpace New Member

because beethoven and me wasn't at the same school ;)

9. BlueSpace

BlueSpace New Member

Meantime, i figured out the name of the second song, and got it's tab
    the song was Francis Lai's Love Story :)