can ne1 let me know

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by crazy_ash007, Mar 30, 2005.

1. crazy_ash007

crazy_ash007 New Member

hi thr......

jus a new member here......cud any1 plz tell me more bout JAL BAND.......i mean its singers n all.......their names n all....m reallly crazy bout dis band afta their new release BIKHRA HOON MEIN......its awesome.....u can contact me thru mails.dats perfectly alright wid me.......thnxxxxx

2. shak

shak Harrr!

oo ...u will find plenty of jal fans here at IGT ... just wait ..and welcome to IGT mate... keep checkin back ..
    (sorry i have no idea about jal ..i only know that they were ONE and then they broke ...and they have most easiest songs to tab ... cuz every other guy is tabbing them these days ...no offence)

3. me_ok101

me_ok101 New Member

well what should i say about jal..as u r crazy about jal...just like that m crazy about them...now i tell u about them..

Vocals:-

Ferhan Saeed Butt

Guitars+Vocals+Writting+Composing:-

Goher Mumtaz

Bassist:-

Shazi (Amir Sheraz)

4. me_ok101

me_ok101 New Member

well what should i say about jal..as u r crazy about jal...just like that m crazy about them...now i tell u about them..

Vocals:-

Ferhan Saeed Butt

Guitars+Vocals+Writting+Composing:-

Goher Mumtaz

Bassist:-

Shazi (Amir Sheraz)

5. adnanshakil

adnanshakil New Member

Jal is a great band.. I mean the Jal right now. I believe that the platform they are on right now is just superb. I am just waiting to see their new album, cuz I believe the music is gonna be more mature. I like the way they blend into the Pakistani music scenario. I just fear the status they have reached right now, is very hard to maintain. Alot of it depends on the new album they are working on. I hope they have something very good up their sleeve for them to maintain their composure. Mekaal Hasan has a part to play in that as well. He can prove to be a perfect guide for Jal. As fluctuating as the Pakistan music industry, I believe that they would have to work extremely hard to maintain their position. Right now its golden time for them, and they are making full use of it (the concerts and the tours). They do good music, and that all that matters. People have their expectations high for their next album, and that is hard to fulfil. I just wish them luck. As for the fans on IGT, I can only say Jal Rules baby!! :rockon:

6. nadish

nadish Active Member