Can anybody tell me any software that can help me amplify my electric guitar????

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by eerie_era, Jul 18, 2007.

1. eerie_era

eerie_era New Member

hey ppl i am new to dis site .... and soo can anyone plz tell meany software wid which i can amplify my guitar wid gain and distorion and all through computer. I have chked and was able to connect my guitar wid da computer... i only need a software which can amplify da guiatr for me wid overdrive and all..... PLZZZ HELP

2. javalogix

javalogix Member

Try Using Guitar Fx
    https://guitarfx.net/

U can also try GuitarFxBox
    https://www.guitar-fxbox.com/

Both are different softwares and i have personaly used them they sound pretty well if u have a decent sound card Creative Audigy or something like that......................

Both are limited versions you have to register them........Posting the cracks can ban me on this forum...........

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

No you can't.

Amplification is a hardware thignie.

4. metalmonkey

metalmonkey New Member

guitar FXbox is the way to go. it also lets you record what you've played

5. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Guitar Rig 2 is worth the money ;)

6. DagMX

DagMX New Member

dont bother wih guitar rig 2...has pretty average tone...try amplitube 2 instead and download the ASIO4ALL drivers to get latency down

7. javalogix

javalogix Member

Just tried AmpliTube 2 its absolutely amazing infact one of the best Software Amps I have ever tried............................

8. thehundredthone

I prefer the KXProject drivers for SBLive! cards.

9. eerie_era

eerie_era New Member

thanx everybody..... i will surely try dem all..... buh if u have more softwares to share i will be obliged wid such cooperation...... thanx a ton guys

10. vlada729

vlada729 New Member

hi...

if tou have enough money to spend, and a powerfull comp, go for amplitube 2... can't be beat... definitely...

11. eerie_era

eerie_era New Member

ok ppl i need lil help here.....i bought da amplitude 2 thingy... cuzi found it quite reasonable ..... buh dere is one problem... tht da software does not read any source of input...i mean i connect ma guitar wid da pc and start da software buh nuthin seems to happens
    its almost like it cant read ma guitar connection

did i go rong sumwhere????? plz need help ?????

12. thehundredthone

Make sure your line in is not muted.