Camping songs

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by aunnyboy, Jun 23, 2007.

1. aunnyboy

aunnyboy New Member

I am going on a camping trip with about 8-10 families in mid august, basically a family-friend's vacations trip. I have been playing the guitar for about 6 months now, and am a pretty good beginner. I was wondering what would be good songs to sing around the fire and all that kinda stuff in the night? Any suggestions?

So far I have I am thinking:
    Woh beete din yaad hain
    Yeh Dosti
    Do Dil
    Maahi Ve(Aatif)
    Woh Lamhe
    Mere Rang mein Rangne Wali

But I am sure there are many others that compliment that mood and setting, and with about 2 months worth of time to prepare, I want to nail it very badly(as it'll be the first time singing in front of people, with also a potential girlfriend among them). Any help would be appreciated.

2. 2kool4ever

2kool4ever Sanely Insane

potential GF huh ? ;) ...
    well try do some english covers 2 ... like mebbe Bryan Adams or Greenday ... dunt stick to bollywood (even iF ur apprehensive whether they wud like English covers , trust me English covers will always make others Feel ur gud @ guitar :p )

and the best thing - play the songs tat u are gud at ...
    all the best with ur camp ... and most importantly - have Fun

3. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

Try some George Michael Stuff

4. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

And some elton stuff too and you may have many a potential boyfriends too.

5. crazykremy

crazykremy New Member

maaeri by euphoria,yaaron by kk

6. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

play songs which will impress ur potential gf......rest ko bhul jaao............

7. aunnyboy

aunnyboy New Member

lol thanks for the replies guys, yeah, I am mostly looking to impress the potential girlfriend, and parents wagaira bhi hongay so... lol so I'ma try to stay away from english songs. The like the idea of playing the songs I am good at, but my problem is I mostly like songs that have to do with a broken heart and all that, and thats why I am starting to prepare now so by then I can be good enough at some romantic songs as good as I am at the sad songs.