Call - Bulleya (first Solo) recording

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Quadrophenia, Sep 14, 2005.

1. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

Hey everyone..recorded this in a hurry...coz i told larsan i wud upload it soon so didnt havemuch time to correct it..pretty much there..id say 70%
    heres the link

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=344106

Suggestions .comments,corrections, u know the drill..whatever..let me know. :aggre:
    :cool:

2. larsan

larsan K-Dash

Man i swear to God not saying this becoz u told my solo is wrong..........but u r one is niether matching...........plzz take me positive...............i m not that sort of guy.......but my one was far more closer..........dun know yt happend to u....and orange...........i think my solo was okay wid some mistake...........but ur one is also out.........i swear to gud plzzzzzzzz take me positively..........i m not fighting plzzzzzzzzzzzzz:)

3. larsan

larsan K-Dash

I like ur Noori kuttay uthhey solo.............plzzzzzzzzzz dime those tabs plzzzzzzzzzz......main if possible........if u dun wanna give ur wish...but i m asking

4. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

larsan.kuttays tab have been posted by me..search forum..
    no problem about the solo recording..i'mwaiting to hear from other ppl and their response.

5. larsan

larsan K-Dash

okay i will search it thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:)

6. nadish

nadish Active Member

is this the solo of Cover song by Call???

7. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

yes nadish..cover song done by call..

8. nadish

nadish Active Member

Yarr Nice try but the solo is not that short.... There's lots of tapping in 2 middle of the solo I think more than 2 times....